DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a discussion with my brother and can't find any good pics. Not even on Dodge's website!

Can somebody post a couple pics of a 2002 Intrepid rear end?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
trying to show off that cluttered trunk huh? the 2002 rear view is tha same as any other 2nd gen but has the addition of the dodge emblem in the upper left corner and model (ES, SE, RT, SXT) in the upper right corner

not very good ones but here's a couple shots

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot!! Nice site...

For some reason I was thinking the 2002 Intrepid had a design similar to the 2002 Stratus.

I like the lenses on the Stratus, they project a ball like red light, even though the lens itself if flat..

Attachments

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
jtatz said:
For some reason I was thinking the 2002 Intrepid had a design similar to the 2002 Stratus.

I like the lenses on the Stratus, they project a ball like red light, even though the lens itself if flat..
yep, the stratus lights are a beautiful design, unfortunatly they aren't shared with us.

We are stuck with the same taillights that came out in 1998, which is probably a good thing because if I found out they fit my car I would have been down at the Dodge parts counter trying to order a set!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I reacted the same way when I first saw them! I thought maybe they'd fit......... and then I realized they have a pretty different shape and there is no way.....

oh well :crazy: :bigsmile:

Thanks again for the pics ;)

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Here's a fresh pic of my Intrepid's rear end...

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Candyman said:
so Joe, you travelled all the way to Cleveland just to get some pics of the butt of an Intrepid?! Funny to see pics from my own backyard
nope, not my pics, I "borrowed" them form another site

I'm only in Cleveland area once a year and thats for the annual guy trip to Cedar Point for some roller coaster fun

·
Registered
137 Posts
viprman said:
Here's a fresh pic of my Intrepid's rear end...

*DROOL*
That is that best car ever made

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmm, I want one of those American flags on my ass.....NOT, LOL :crazy:

·
Registered
973 Posts
Joekd - what was that Inf Red car? An R/T? R/T wheels, but that exhaust tip sure looked small! It looks as though they've gone to the "standard" size tip, how about the rest of the exhaust ? Hmmmm

·
Registered
973 Posts
I can only be sure of the '01 R/T since that's what I have and there are very few Intrepids on the island. My '01 R/T has a round tip, but it is 3"" or bigger. Waaay to lazy to go out and measure it right now. It is not oval and it is sure "fatter" than the one in Joe's photo from the car show.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts