DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I picked up this little gem off craigslist dirt cheap a month ago. Was leaking coolant go figure.
2.7L
Tint, alarm, remote start.
Broken vemtshades (replaced)
120000 miles
Badges and matte black graphics ordered. Still waiting on those and some other goodies but here's the so far:
If anyone has a console conversion and autostick to part with please lmk.
ALSO LOOKING FOR THE 2.7 DOHC PLASTIC PART FOR THE INTAKE

Some parts I picked up on day one

Coming apart. Look at that chocolate milk. All this in 20 miles. Luckily no damage.

Water pump bearings failed so fast the turbine sheared

Coming back together after hours of cleaning and flushing

Back together

300m gauges

17" chrome halo rims

More parts

Out with the old in with the new

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add that I HAVE installed 9006 Cree LED headlights for low beams and the good blue/orange rainbow color 3157 Sylvanias as turn signals, putco red leds for the third brake light, mini antenna, alpine speakers all around, components in the front, and have some secret go go goodies on the way. Lets just say I'll be able to show off my fabrication skills on this one ;). This is the most bland slow car I've ever owned but it's growing on me. Still have to plan exhaust mods yet.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No unusual noises, no bearing wear, got lucky. There was at least a gallon or two of coolant in the oil. I don't know how the heck I got lucky enough to save it. A new oil pump and pickup tube, timing set, tons of stuff, desiel fuel flush, fresh oil with motor flush, another oil change and yet another all before leaving the driveway saved her. Sounds like a brand new engine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts