1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used: BlueMagic Headlight Restorer.
No Sandpaper needed.
I only used a rough wash cloth.
I only had to put a dime size of BlueMagic on the cloth and rubbed it on the headlight lens for a couple of minutes. I then Washed it off. I applied it one more time only using about a dime size and washed it off again. Now looks like a new headlight.
The pictures dont give the product justice!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Good work!!!!
I guess those are nice headlights but some of us were looking for something different.:D:drool:
Just kidding!!!! Or maybe not!!!
Do I really want these guys looking at your headlights? Even those? Mmmm, nope like these guys, just not that much!!!!:D

·
Registered
54 Posts
I just used some of that Blue Magic on the '03 ES I just picked up. I was impressed to say the least. I thought I was going to have to pull out the 3M headlight restorer and there is no need to now! :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
I fixed mine with Crest Whitening

I saw the videos on Youtube and thought it was a hoax for sure. But then I bought some of the Crest whitening toothpaste, and used is on each headlight and after rinsing off the lights, I was amazed they were clear. I understand this is only temporary and will need to be done again, but I am still shocked it worked.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
I used one of those fancy kits, had to re-do it, and then put regular wax on it... makes it last longer, and then use Ultimate compound whenever things start to fog again.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I bought a turtle wax headlight resto. kit the other day. Gonna give it a shot when it warms up next week!
...just use some dollar store toothpaste with baking soda....it works for MOST headlights and is extremely cheap and easy

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
I saw the videos on Youtube and thought it was a hoax for sure. But then I bought some of the Crest whitening toothpaste, and used is on each headlight and after rinsing off the lights, I was amazed they were clear. I understand this is only temporary and will need to be done again, but I am still shocked it worked.
You can also put a coat of Auto Polish on there... make it last longer.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I've tried several of the kits, as well as the blue stuff with 2000g sandpaper, and it lasted for about a year each time...Now the headlights are back to being foggy, and it may be worse than it was before.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts