DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
DAMN! That looks great. I picked up a bottle of that a few weeks ago but its been raining and I haven't gotten a chance to use it yet. Now I can't wait! I mostly bought it for my weatherstripping around my windows because I got some wax on them and they have white marks but now I'm going to do my b-pillars too. Thanks for the recommendation.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[QUOTE='98-ESer]Let us know low long a treatment lasts.....[/QUOTE]

I will. The advice I heard was to apply it 3-4 times in a short time period and then you'll be set for a long time. I'm planning on doing 3-4 more applications every Sunday for the next few weeks. Then we'll see how it looks by the end of the summer!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I also used Mothers Back to Black worked real nice. one thing thou, everytime u shut ur door from the outside u wanna try not to touch the pillar as it leaves nasty prints on it. lol

heres another suggestion for anyone whos got faded pillars....use a good cleaner wax and then buff with micro fiber, then tell me how that works out. did wonders for my trep. i used Meguires.

·
Registered
537 Posts
also for the pillars if u have nice ones before they go shitty, use mcguiers or however u spell it lol Plastix, it works amazing to keep them looking good. Also, that **** works amazing on headlights. Rub on and rub off, does a great job.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.