DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these assclowns sent me a 3.5 for a 2000 they said it was 2002..

the stupid mexican at the phone doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground.

****ing retarded salvage yards

·
Woober Goobers!
51,032 Posts
Bummer Dewd! I'm guessing you're doing a 2.7 to 3.5 upgrade so you can't use the cam sprocket, flex plate and engine wiring harness from an existing 3.5?

·
Banned
35 Posts
like the other user said the cam sprocket and flex plate are diffrent but im guessing its to late since you probably already installed it to then find out the ass whip screwed you call them and get the right engine or atleast ask for a same year cam sprocket and flex plate

·
Premium Member
15,507 Posts
call the yard and see if you can get them to swap it out,, or at least if you can get a refund,, im sure you have proof it was to be a 02+,,

·
Woober Goobers!
51,032 Posts
That return shipping will probably be a beeotch!

·
Woober Goobers!
51,032 Posts
Guess you didn't take note of his post in the thread where you were stirring up crap about the transmissions? I believe he said he got the engine shipped for $250. Might want to go back and check!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,991 Posts

Lets tone the mess in here down a few notches. :sneaky2:

·
Banned
35 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ should listen to him but any ways you started that crap and i just payed attention to his post he did not mention that it was shipped in this post i was trying to help the guy out

·
Woober Goobers!
51,032 Posts
Whatever dewd!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i just spent 250 shipping a 150$ engine.... i paid $50 of it for the intake plenum and TB alone. and i just got a refund on that. so 350 shipped to my door. i guess i can work with that. it came from 1/2 the state away.

then i get the bad news.:glum:

i guess now i get to buy random conversion parts :poopoo::poopoo::glum::glum::takethat:

Attachments

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Guess you didn't take note of his post in the thread where you were stirring up crap about the transmissions? I believe he said he got the engine shipped for $250. Might want to go back and check!
yea. lame.

Please refrain from using profanity in you thread titles.
sorry man, i was steamed, ill keep that in check next time.:talk01:

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
I wouldnt look at this as so much as a loss as it is a win. A $350 HO? Even with the conversion parts, you still save around 400-500 bucks. A conversion isnt that hard. Buy Daytreppers manual. He walks you through everything you need to know. I would trust the guy with any of my cars with any problem.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I just sent an 01 to the scrap yard an hour ago. Shoulda posted earlier and I would have pulled the stuff off.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts