·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silver Reverse Guage During The Day

At Night

Euro Reverse During The Day

At Night

Well...These are on Ebaymotors.com but you have to look for Concorde accessories to find them, as most know the set up for most accessories and body work too, are about identical for Vision and Concorde if not completely 100% identical, so these would fit right in nicely and give your car a nice look, i recently purchased the Euro ones for my Vision should be going in on Wednesday i hope...will post pics as soon as i'm done, oh yeah, they go for 34.99 on EBAYMOTORS

·
Registered
18 Posts
those look nice, but I just think they look to much like a cavalier or corsica gauge cluster all bright an perdy, look a little cheap

·
Registered
500 Posts
I ordered them for my LHS and actualy it's pretty cool, I havent installed them yet but there is a know to select the intensity and a switch to select the color blue / green. hoppefuly they will fit. P.S. I ordered mine from http://www.procarparts.com/ and I payed with paypal which was cool.

·
Registered
210 Posts
We need some good dircetions for the install on these...mine will probably be here tomorrow, but apparently some people have broken the needles during installation. If anyone does it right, por favor, a HOW-TO!!!

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Those look sweet!! I want a set for my trep. Hmmm... next mod?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Did anybody get these installed without pulling the needles? I have had this set for about 3 months but I haven't put them in for that reason.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
You know what SoBL....I think you might be able to install those with out removing the needles. You could try this...cut 4 small slots around the hole dedicated for the needles. This will allow extra room to be able to slide the gauges over the needles with out removing them. This should work. But if you cut them, i dont know what it will do to the gauges. It's worth a try.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah check out first gen forums and concorde has it done, looks really nice too, cant wait till i get mine done too

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yeah, maybe **** for 2nd gens.. Not 1st gens..

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Concorde, were you the one that pulled the needles to do this? Just wondering cause these look cool and I was thinking about doing it. I assume you have had no problems either?

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Hey Richie: Did you get your gauges done professionally? If so what kind of store did you take it to?

·
Registered
530 Posts
I had mine done professionaly like reccomended. I took it to a 'ricer' shop that sells stuff like this and also does installations. The technician DID have to pull the needles. He broke 2 of them while doing this and had to get a cluster from a junkyard and use needles from that. He paid for the cluster $100 and it costed me $40 for installation. He said in his 8 years of working on cars doing mods that was his 1st time that a job went wrong. I use these people alot. They are very good and reasonably priced. No matter what I do to my car, I usually have it done professionaly. Just for peace of mind that if they mess something up, they are responsable for it. :+)

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Wow!! $40 for install? That isn't bad at all..... I don't know if I should get them... some of you say that they are crap, and other haven't had a problem with them.

·
Registered
530 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Crombie.. It's a toss up man :) I know how you feel.. Also, INTREPER has a 2nd gen.. Maybe they dont fit 100% on 2nd gens..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts