DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just one of those days, where every asshole seems to be in front of you talking on the phone,doing makeup,reading the paper and constantly almost hitting you from behind or running into you since they can't seem to stay in their lane.

So a new Nissan Maxima decides to block me and not let me off the exit ramp and off we go - once I hit 90 I slowed down, dusted him pretty good. That was coming home. In the morning, same deal this time a new camry who cut me off (I'm doing 70 in a 55 zone) - darts over one lane and nails it - walked him,too and I went into the exit ramp at
85 MPH (thank god for autostick and those BIG Brakes). The camry tried to follow but actually lost it and recovered at the last minute, slid across 2 lanes, came back and then finally got it back under control. He stayed behind me at all the lights going into work. What an ass, the both of them.

·
Registered
560 Posts
hey warlord...if you break a thousand posts, will the internet explode?

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
watch out for late model maximas and 02 altimas. the 02 maxima and altima are something like 260hp and 240hp respectively and they are both offered with manuals. earlier maximas (my buddy has a 97) have v6s rated at over 240hp and were also offered with 5 speeds. very quick cars. i doubt that they could beat an intrepid in the cruising-speed romp, though...i heard that the 1st gen 3.5s can do 30-60 in something like 3.5 secs!

[ November 04, 2001: Message edited by: 97 sport platinum ]

·
Banned
4 Posts
The only ass I see is moparman. Did it ever occur to you that people make life difficult for you because they don't like you? Let me explain:

COURTEOUS DRIVER = GOOD TREATMENT
ASSHOLE DRIVER = TORTURE, AND DO WHAT YOU CAN TO BLOCK HIS PROGRESS.

In case you think you've done nothing wrong, sorry. People can smell an asshole before they see him.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dorkbar -
My friend you have it totally wrong. I am a very courteous driver. I always let people in, allow them to merge, etc. And you've also got it wrong, the nicer you drive the more **** you put up with. I usually put up with it but I like dusting yuppies in their riceburners. And I must admit, the situation was perfect to show the assholes what pieces of **** they bought. You sure you drive a mopar ??? Sound like a Honda guy to me.

Or maybe a Kia !!!

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Warload -

Thanks for the support - He's got to be a frustrated ricer that must be getting beat by those 'Treps - hell his signon is DORKbar.

Kind of says it all huh ?

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
i think a kia is too good for him. dont give him that much credit. i think he drives a 1963 Gremlin with a three in the tree, or maybe an '81 rusted out accord with 12" gold spoke rims set out with a 5 horse briggs :D

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
or a Yugo.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Boys, Boys, lets not get carried away. Mr. Dorkbar is allowed to have an opinion. He can't help it that his head is up his ass. You guys have it all wrong he probably drives a Volvo because he sounds like a stuck up piece of ****.

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Well since I am the moderator of this section, I'll take a little action.

If Mr. Dorkbar continues in his ways, and doesn't add anything constructive I'll send him a nice written warning. If the abuse continues I'll delete his posts and inform Randy to ban his account.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Once again guys, thanks for the support - don't know why the name calling has to come into place. Guess it makes him feel important.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
I think Mr Dork is just acting like a two year old child. He is the first to name call and put other people down. I feel sorry for him that he has such a bad out look in life. It must suck to be that bitter and angry all the time. That he has to put others down so he can feel good about himself. I hope he gets some help before he hurts himself or others. Moparman i am with you, people and cars and cell phones don`t mix. Most people can`t drive and talk on the cell phone at the same time. This site is for poeple that want to talk about cars and to support each other . Not to be a war zone of words. My two cents worth. Have a nice day all. :)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Originally posted by dorkbar:
The only ass I see is moparman. Did it ever occur to you that people make life difficult for you because they don't like you? Let me explain:

COURTEOUS DRIVER = GOOD TREATMENT
ASSHOLE DRIVER = TORTURE, AND DO WHAT YOU CAN TO BLOCK HIS PROGRESS.

In case you think you've done nothing wrong, sorry. People can smell an asshole before they see him.
You must smell alot Dorkbar huh? You do have a talent, a talent of been able to talk out of your ass, thats when your not taking it up the ass.

[ November 04, 2001: Message edited by: Si ]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts