DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was coming home from work today and I saw a black Camaro coming the opposite way. From the front it looked normal, but as it got closer it looked like the trunk was open. As it passed by me, I looked at it and again in the rear view mirror. It had a ricer's wing on it. The style that starts at the quarter panel comes up and over the back window like a shopping cart. I thought I was seeing things. He also had chrome tips and I couldn't see the rest. I don't know if it was a Z or not. It looked out of place on that car.

Anyone else see a riced Camaro??? I thought it was odd.

·
Registered
602 Posts
aaaw man, I can't believe it and know what you're talkin' about bro!

I have seen two riced out 1999 or up Mustangs dropped to the ground w/ricer lights!

I couldn't believe it! Haven't seen a riced out Maro yet though.

Aint that some shhhhht.

Later

·
Banned
439 Posts
theres a z28 camaro where I live that has a huge wing, pepboys fog lights, and a body kit...I wouldn't call it rice though, it's got plenty of go

·
Registered
866 Posts
Well, I guess at least the camaro(if a Z-28), and the stang (if a GT) can back up the looks with performance, unlike all the little hondas and such you see. Anything with a V-8 dosen't need a ridiculous 3 or 4 inch "fart pipe" to sound aggresive. The wing adds 55 horsepower though, don't 'cha know!:tongue:

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
there's a green rice v6 camaro here in town that i walked a few weeks back. we were both in a left turn lane, it turned green and he tried to hang a U-turn by sliding the rear end around and couldn't do it. i was going to go on my way left but after seeing this feeble display i followed him and got him to go at the next light and a squeeked out a win. maybe 1/2 length or so. it had to be an auto, if it was a 5 speed i woulda gone down.

anyway, YES, they do exist. there's also a v6 stang "GT" in town that actually made his car look exactly like a real GT, except when you open the hood. rice, rice baby.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have seen a couple riced v6 cameros around. I just laugh. Park bench wing, stickers, rice lights.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Seen my first riced out Camaro today! It was a nice around 2000 SS but looked stupid as hell with his quad pipes that aimed upward and his ricer lights in the rear. I'm not a GM guy but I wouldn't do that to my SS.

Well, check this out.........

I was crusin', it was raining, visability and drivability was OK, not much traffic, I wasn't trying to race him or show him up or anything, I really can't even try right now only having my Dynomax Exhaust mod. I just eased by him not going to much faster in the right lane, 3 lane road. He didn't seem to care. He got into the far left lane to to make a left. As far as I knew he was gone.

I don't know WTF it was. I think he heard my nice ass exhaust, saw my stock aluminum wheels and my 2.7L "Magnum" badge and thought I was an R/T or that I thought I was bad or something. He really tried to take it to me, he shot out of no where from the left corner, came flying up at about 60MPH and cut me off like he was trying to show off his car. The stupidest thing was that it was raining, he didn't have his lights on, only his parking lights. The rain really started comming down and when he did this visability was at almost 0, the rain started really comming down in big ass drops, I had the wipers on all the way and the defrost up and I couldn't see shhhht. What a maniac.......! I thought about doing a rolling neutral drop, hittin' the rev limiter then spinning the tires but maturity kicked in and I decided it wasn't worth it.

Damn, some crazy ass people.... Didn't one of the Dodge drivers win NASCAR or something......? Maybe he's pist about that.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts