DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not really a big fan of doing a ton of flashy mods to a daily driver, but I do like show cars that are professionally done. This one definitely falls into this category. I apologize if it is a repost, but I'm here all the time and I've never seen it.

·
Registered
575 Posts
holy crap that thing is umm damn dont have a word......somebody put some serious freekin money in to that, not to mention time, effort and fiberglass!

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
ya ive seen this before but it was a lot less pics...

i just love how all of that work goes to waste when u see the stock console and ATC... they look so basic in there, it actually makes the car look bad with them present.

Otherwise its alright, i would take a clean special over that anyday tho LOL.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Those wheels ! What are they 22's with rubber bands wrapped around them? Rides rough as a $5.00 hooker.

I'll take that A/V system, though, holy crap.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I am actually impressed the most at the mechanical engineering work that went into the door assembly and bracing which dominate the interior. Anyone can do custom interiors and 'glass work.

·
Registered
19,572 Posts
04IntrepidSXT said:
I am actually impressed the most at the mechanical engineering work that went into the door assembly and bracing which dominate the interior. Anyone can do custom interiors and 'glass work.
I know right...

(talking to backseat passengers) Don't mind all those gears and metal moving above your head, just sit back and watch the video. LOL (and don't stick your fingers up there!)

Dodgaholic said:
Those wheels ! What are they 22's with rubber bands wrapped around them? Rides rough as a $5.00 hooker.
Here comes the rim haters again, bashin on another showcar. Always expected.

linuxglobal said:
stock console and ATC...
Yeah, you mean cluster and ATC, it seems like he would've done a little something with these two parts. (they are relocated from thier stock position) but why stop there? Everything else looks amazing. Maybe its still a work in progress.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where is the shifter? i see some buttons there. Perhaps it is electronically controlled by a solenoid. That would be awesome!

·
Registered
528 Posts
I really Like it, Especially the doors theyre Sick!!! Id like to see a trep with all 4 doors like that. Looks like it was at a DUB show I wanted to be at.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
ya the black atc looks odd after all of that work. I mean ive seen ppl with stock cars that can tidy up their atc/cluster. But then again im sure he may be just thinking of new ideas to get rid of the atc and cluster altogether... maybe have them display on a screen like the new benz vehicles.. all in 1 screen HEHE.. once that goes ure done.

·
Banned
972 Posts
00r/t.mopar.muscle said:
Where is the shifter? i see some buttons there. Perhaps it is electronically controlled by a solenoid. That would be awesome!
I noticed that too. The first time I saw this car was on layinbody.com and I swear the pics showed a shifter in there. Must still be a work in progress because I'm sure I see a lot more work done to it since I saw it last, and trust me, I stared at every pic for a very long time trying to figure out how they did some of this stuff, lol. I just want the dash and door trim guys, you can all fight over the A/V and doors, lol.

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
Wow, now thats crazy. I like it because it's different and not riced. It looks like it should fly in the sky or belongs in space with all the silver. I wish I could hear how the system sounds ;) Is the steering wheel centered? Is it normally centered?

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
this car was featured in one of my car audio and electronics magazine, i think it's pretty nice, but then again, I think every special is nice.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts