DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up well i have come across a once and a life time deal, rims and tires for 470 for everything

let me know what u think

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
i think you wont like them. save yourself the troubles and give them to me, that way you wont have any heartbreaking feelings when they dont look right on your car. ;)

i like them

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dabirdz96 said:
i think you wont like them. save yourself the troubles and give them to me, that way you wont have any heartbreaking feelings when they dont look right on your car. ;)

i like them

Lol So you like them awsome i mean i am getting hooked up so i like them alot i buy them tommrow bringing them home making sure eveythings good then putting some coopers on there are they a good tire

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
NICE

ALi

·
Registered
865 Posts
I like it, and I don't like much :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
They look really good just spruce up your brake calipers ,with a new paint job. Use some type of really high temp gloss paint. I used some engine enamal. Choose a color you will be satisfied with.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Umm well I wanted my car to be white black and blue so i might just do a dark blue like midnight, I just thought about this do u think those rims will hold me car, im probly just being stupid but What ever, Yeah probly midnight blue and if there is any writing, i will make that white, so i will probly have it dont profesionally done

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
i like them the only thing i dont like is the 20 holes it has for what ever reason.

·
Registered
865 Posts
well its 10, 2 sets of 5. I would assume that is for 2 different bolt patterns on one wheel but doesnt really look like it.

and yes that should hold uo your car no problem, unless they are plastic :)

·
Registered
603 Posts
looks good
cept for that inner line with the patterns, and writting and stuff. i think that doesn't look right. Just that stuff on it though, i think that like, how it stick in like that looks good. Its just that stuff thats irking me. but hey, if i was the one who had found the deal i would go for it.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
looks nice, when u get them on, show us a picture of the whole car, i think it will look alsome

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Vegas Trep 00 said:
then putting some coopers on there are they a good tire
I LOVE those rims! Kinda look like my ICW's that I have on my SE.
Copper tires are good tires. My last two sets have been Mastercraft tires. Which are made by Cooper.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thx for you coments, i really dude thank you, do to having my works paychecks stuck in a blizered on a plane i dont get my check tell sunday so i have to put my tires on sunday, and hopefully i will have enought time to come home clean my brake capsules and put them on if not i will def. have them on monday and will show u guys, i mean dam my buddy next door hooked me up rims and copper tires lug nuts and balance for 500 dollars **** dude i owe him bad

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So yesterday i got to pepboys to get the tires put on and of course they just try to pill me for everything but i have hook up so f that but anyway so they go to put my rims on the car everything fits looks good and the go to put the lug nut on and its to big for the rims, So having the hook ups they go into the store and grabed some different ones and those dont fit, the ones i need they dont have so my rims and tires r sitting togetther, on my garage floor, hopfully tonight i can get my step dad to take me to auto zone and loan me some moneyfor the lug nuts, and true car drivers no those arnt the cheapest things in the world for a 20 set, chrome, But i did get hooked up with an exhuast tip and ill have that on in about 20 mins so ill show u pictures but this blows i want my dam wheels on already

1 - 20 of 39 Posts