DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about making a seat of Prowler Rims (Front offset 31mm, rear offset 19mm) fit on my 1994 LHS? I got the rims for dirt cheap and am willing to drop some money in the project. after reading this thread , i am heartbroken. I have to make them fit. I have a LHS project to make it resemble a Prowler. PLEASE HELP!!!

·
Registered
8,649 Posts
It's not going to happen! You'll need huge spacers which will require much longer studs. And even after all of that, with all the stress on your hubs, I'd be surprised if the whole thing didn't just collapse on you...

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
LHS said:
Does anyone know anything about making a seat of Prowler Rims (Front offset 31mm, rear offset 19mm) fit on my 1994 LHS? I got the rims for dirt cheap and am willing to drop some money in the project. after reading this thread , i am heartbroken. I have to make them fit. I have a LHS project to make it resemble a Prowler. PLEASE HELP!!!
So why start another thread when you already have the answer from the original one? Asking the same question on a different thread isn't going to change the answer... :tongue:

·
Registered
8,649 Posts
LHS said:
What exactly is gonna interfere with the rim?
Nothing but the car...

·
Registered
510 Posts
What about changing the hubs? Maybe you could find some that would fit both the wheels and the car. You could start by looking at the ones on the Prowler, though I doubt those would work because of the difference in platform and powertrain setup. If it is only the rear or front hubs that don't work you will only have to cosider changing those, which would be a plus.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank You for your advice unlike every ones else useless comments. So what exactly is a hub?

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
best advice: sell them for a profit. Not to mention having bigger rims in the back, on a front wheel drive car, is kinda tacky

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does anyone know where I can find after market hubs. DO you think its gonna interfere with the wheel well or the suspension??? I might sell the rims...if I do anyone interested? 500?

·
Registered
132 Posts
If it dont work I might be interested. My grampa said he wants them for his wheel chair...think I could make that work? He said "I got dat motorized wheel chair sittin on dubs...all leather interior and chromed out foot rests! But Prowler rims woud be soo phat!" I've told him over and over it aint gonna work but, hes insistant!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts