DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well everybody ............ I decided to throw the towel in on repairing my intrepid. I am moving on wid my friggin life of horror to hopefully a relaxed less stressful future. I got rid of my 99 2.7 problem filled Trep :handonhip: and got a '06 Charger :banana: . So I guess I will be over on chargerforums.com in addition to DI....... I still support everybody else and all the other Trep owners......but after 2 failed treps........ I am gonna take the hint and face reality.

Anybody else on here got rid of their trep for a "better life"? Whether it be a problematic or well behaved trep. State your thoughts.

Reactions: TERMINATOR101CA

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TERMINATOR101CA said:
Did you get the 2.7 Charger ????? :rolleyes:
Lol Terminator............no the 3.5L .........damn didnt realize the door handles were shaved. I guess keyless entry is beginning to get standardize these days.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Longview Redneck said:
Sorry for no pics..........am gonna get some after I tint it real dark first. Wow........wheels skidding and i aint even floored it........fun.........!

·
Registered
74 Posts
How much are you paying for it per month? + total?

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
jctopthugsta said:
Well everybody ............ I decided to throw the towel in on repairing my intrepid. I am moving on wid my friggin life of horror to hopefully a relaxed less stressful future.

Yep, now all you have is the stress of higher car and insurance payments....lol

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ubiyca said:
How much are you paying for it per month? + total?
500+ a month
27000 total......

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TERMINATOR101CA said:
Best of luck bud !!! :grinyes:
appreciated man....... appreciated........

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cobra65 said:
jctopthugsta said:
Well everybody ............ I decided to throw the towel in on repairing my intrepid. I am moving on wid my friggin life of horror to hopefully a relaxed less stressful future.

Yep, now all you have is the stress of higher car and insurance payments....lol

:rolleyes:
yea I know......... not a problem......... not a problem......... I was the type that use to lissin when mama and dada use to say......... "stay in school" .... "get your education" ....... now I see why and is enjoying why.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Glad to see you stayed in the dodge family.... After my 01SE with 2.7 was totaled I had just finished paying it off, so i didn't want any more payments.. Just a side note I never had any problems with the SE.. I did have to replaced the tranny at 92k, and the engine at the time it was totaled had 126k and still sounded and performed like it was brand new......... So there is some good 2.7L engines out there. But i do like the power of my now 3.2L ES has..

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
k-nash said:
WOW, I sure hope that is a buy payment and NOT a lease payment!

buy........ dont intend to keep it that long though.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Finally two Charger pics......

Well I finally snapped a pic, here goes

:boink:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well thats how it is, even with a good(low) APR u WILL! still pay above $500+/month Alloys or not. I got different rims I was interested in though, so I decided not to shell out more for alloys I would still end up taking off.

Reactions: k-nash

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks, will try to get some for the summer..... much respect........ we will die and leave it all, so while un-die enjoy it all.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts