DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, so I'm an occasional poster on here. Just wanted to thank everyone who helped with a few problems I've had with my '01 SE 2.7, The Bluesmobile, over the past few years. Yesterday afternoon, a driver decided to make a left in front of me when I was proceeding through an intersection, and I had to swerve quickly which ended with my car jumping a curb and hitting a pole. Nobody hurt, but I already know that the car is totaled. I have a lot of respect for my car--it probably saved my life. After 11 years those airbags were still ready, and thank God for seatbelts. It didn't have a "cop motor, cop suspension, cop shocks," but it served me well for 11 years, 117,000 miles, and never let me down even in its last drive. Sorry if I'm rambling, but thanks again and keep these cars running. Best wishes to all Intrepid drivers!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Sorry to hear. It's good to know you're alright and you hope you get a good payout for it... maybe "5000 bucks"

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would gladly take 5000! There's plenty of good parts on it, so I hope some pieces of it will keep running in someone else's car.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I did take cellphone pictures but the quality isn't that good. As for fixing the cigarette lighter, I was working on replacing the power window master switch and it was due for new tires, so at least I don't have to worry about those. Thanks everyone for thinking of me.

·
Registered
124 Posts
RIP.. i stand by my claim these cars are incredibly safe and i'm sorry for your loss. They are very cheap these days so go find another! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts