DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I haven't posted a kill in a long time even tough I have been making some nice kills.

Any how i was driving yesterday after closing my store and i was cruising with my windows down in the cold 50 degrees temperature. :D :D its all good i was a little bit high on Mr. green. so i was bumping my music and then i see this integra like 97-98 speeding a little so i speed and got behind him then we went on the ramp and i was gaining good on him. i was so close to his bumper. and then this son of a ***** hits his brakes, which if it wasn't for my fast reactions i would of gotten into a wreck. so i hit the brakes hard and then he speeds up again so when we get on the road. i IM next to him and then there is the light next to universal studios. so there is a lane to go straight and a lane to go left I get on the left lane so I can get in front of him and do the same **** to this asshole.

So he tries to be a tough guy and inches forward so i roll down my window IM like WTF is your problem *****. then he puts his window down and he tries to talk **** so i out of my car and get to his ****ing window screaming at him get the F#$ing out of the car you pussy Rican punk and everyone at the red light is calm down dude. and he was talking **** with his window up I felt like breaking this guys window.

So I get back in my car and then he puts his window down and talks **** IM like damn this guys a pussy. IM like **** this I waded up a big bugger spit in my mouth and wham right in the middle of his head I spit on him and I peel off.
so He is right behind me again and I don't want to get in front of him cause he will get my Licensee tag so then he thought I was following him he made a right turn and I just stayed straight ahead.

this ought to teach him for making almost get into a wreck with his ass. :D :D :D
I know this is not proper but i had to get this off my mind.

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
....and the award for Stupidest Antics At A Red Light.....

Not a smart game to play man. What if he had a gun? You'd probably be dead or seriously injured right now.

As for the license thing...if people at the light were telling to to calm down, I'm sure some of them had the chance to write down your numbers.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Simple question....

What the **** where you doing tail gating him in the first place?!

It sounds like you are the asshole. If you were tail gating me, I would have hit the brakes also.

Maybe I'm just mis-understanding your story, but it sounds like you were the asshole in this one. That dude did NOTHING to you. You started it.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think you guys misunderstood me. He was racing me and we were going 100 id say so i know it sounds stupid and stuff. and then he slams on his brakes. i mean that was stupid **** if you want to race race if you dont then dont. and then what also pissed me of when were at the light he was trying to wack my car just not let me get ionfront of him. i dont care if he has a gun i pack heat too

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by Wutang15m:
I think you guys misunderstood me. He was racing me and we were going 100 id say so i know it sounds stupid and stuff.
Ah yes, I did misunderstand. I understand how you can be pissed at the guy now. But, to get out of your car is just plain stupid. Just chill out and give him the finger and maybe a few choice words, but for heaven's sake stay in your car!!! :)

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this is like the second time in my life i get out of my car for stuff like this. He was asking for it like bad. he was talking so much trash and to top it off he was acting like he was going to get out his car and do something and then when i got out of mines he put his window up. i just felt good to make him look like a big pussy for talking all that stuff and then he cant even back it up

·
Registered
407 Posts
I had a guy do that once to me a long time ago (10 years ago). He cut me off so I flipped him the bird so he started acting all high and mighty at the next light. He comes up to my window and starts mouthing out off and telling me to get out of the car. I reached around to the backseat and picked up my boxing gloves (I was coming home from a lesson) and when he saw that I was getting ready to get out of the car with them he walked off without saying anything. I hate self-righteous bozos.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by Wutang15m:
this is like the second time in my life i get out of my car for stuff like this.
Ive gotten out of my car a few times for people doing stupid **** like that. Its funny to watch people puss out when you get out of your car and go up to theirs all twiggin out and stuff. I think its funny ****...but i live in a small enough city that "packin heat" is VERY uncommon.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Are you sure he was racing, or just trying to pull away from the guy in the trep up his ass? :D

I've only gotten out once.
I almost cut a guy off, almost, mind you and he blows the horn. I smile, wave and give him the palms-up shrug of "my bad." We continue on and two blocks later he cuts me off, didn't even look back. Coincidently, we turn into the same gas station. As we're fueling, I say something like "You're pretty quick on the horn for a guy who cuts folks off without looking." No response. I think, Aw screw it. As we're leaving the gas station, we end up at the same redlight. I glance over and he flips me off! I lost it and got out of the truck I was in and approached his vintage pick-up. This truck was nice. Mid-seventies Chev. All original looking, except maybe the paint was new. As I walked up to his passenger side door, he gives me a real smug look and hits his door lock. I was so pissed I caved his door in with a vicious kick. Then I realised how much legal trouble was heading my way and got in my truck and ran like a little *****! :D

Oh, I gotta tell ya one more story 'bout getting out of cars. (I know, I'm long-winded tonight)
I was a pedestrian in the crosswalk one time and a guy making a right turn almost clipped me. I reached out a leg and gave his rear quarter panel a little "nudge" with my foot. OK, OK, I kicked 'im good! This guy slams it in park and bails out after me! He's pretty big and I'm pretty young. (This was two decades ago) I take off running, shielding myself behind his car. Looks like a "chinese firedrill." Well, he's left his door open and engine running, so I dive inside, slam the manual lock down (glad I didn't have to look for a power switch) and drive off! I look in the rearview, and he's chasing me down the street then quickly reverses toward the phone booth on the corner. I ditched the car a couple blocks away, threw the keys on top of someones house, and walked two blocks to my apartment. :D

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Wow. Looks like we've got a good group of assholes today. First Wutang and his juvenile display at a redlight, and now this.

As I walked up to his passenger side door, he gives me a real smug look and hits his door lock. I was so pissed I caved his door in with a vicious kick. Then I realised how much legal trouble was heading my way and got in my truck and ran like a little *****!
Looks like you've got some anger managment issues. The guy did nothing more than give you a look and you kick in his door? Your lucky it wasn't me. I would have followed you to where ever you were going, called the cops and waited there till they got there.

Well, he's left his door open and engine running, so I dive inside, slam the manual lock down (glad I didn't have to look for a power switch) and drive off! I look in the rearview, and he's chasing me down the street then quickly reverses toward the phone booth on the corner. I ditched the car a couple blocks away, threw the keys on top of someones house, and walked two blocks to my apartment.
Can you say Grand Theft Auto?

Hate to break it to you guys, but this is a kills forum, not a "How I got pissed off and did property damage" forum. I'll let this one go, but any more topics like this and I'll be forced to close them.

I hate to be the bad guy, but that's the way it is.

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Its because lhser cant race his car tilts to one side. i smell jealousy
Yawn. Your juvenile insults have no effect little man. Jealous? Nah, I don't think so. Not of some punk thinking he's all big and bad by getting in other people's faces and spitting on them.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Ugh....fighting online is like running in the special olympics, even if you win you are still retarded :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by pimped3point3:
Ugh....fighting online is like running in the special olympics, even if you win you are still retarded :rolleyes:
Being a retard and winning is better than being a retard and losing. :D

(I think I might be tired. I also think I might need a beer.) :)

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by Warlord187:
Being a retard and winning is better than being a retard and losing. :D

(I think I might be tired. I also think I might need a beer.) :)
heh, true...i just like that saying, thats why i posted it :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts