DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you ever find yourself with nothing to do on a Saturday evening, between 5pm and 10pm make your way to the Hardees located at 1901 West Hundred (Rt10) just off I95, exit #61A. It's south of Richmond, Va., just north of Petersburg, Va. and west of Hopewell, Va.
There is a large group of really nice folks who love all kinds of cars that meet there every Saturday evening. I just happen to be driving by and saw all of these cars, at least 50-60cars! ! I saw 2 Vipers, 2 new Challengers, a Duster, a SuperBird, a bunch of Magnums and Chargers just to name a few. Of course there were Mustangs, Vettes, RatRod/HotRods and even a bunch bikes. I think the manager of the Hardees sponsors this thing and there is no charge or cover. People just show up with their cars, folding chairs and talk about cars.
If you need more info I guess you can call, the number is 804-749-4892.
Next Saturday I will swing by there and takes some pics.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, here ya go ! !
These and other folks get togather every Saturday evening from 5pm to 10pm just to show-off all kinds of cars and I do mean ALL kinds! !
So if your anywhere near Richmond, Chester, Petersburg or Hopewell Va. on any Saturday night please come by and enjoy.
SatNiteCruzIn Aug12009 001.jpg

SatNiteCruzIn Aug12009 002.jpg

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a ton of pics but only a limited amount of space that is available to me, so if any other member out there would be kind enough upload these photos for me please PM me.
Thanx in advance! !

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts