DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, I'm Dave and I just bought a 2003 Intrepid with the Police Package. Looking forward to finding some useful info!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Welcome to the site
you'll definitely find lots of useful information here.
got any pics of your car?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome to the site Dave!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
605 Posts
mbtech208 said:
Hi everybody, I'm Dave and I just bought a 2003 Intrepid with the Police Package. Looking forward to finding some useful info!
That sounds awesome, you lucky sob. Where'd you buy it? An auction? Does it hve like 100+ miles? :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Re: Rookie here

Gundy97 said:
That sounds awesome, you lucky sob. Where'd you buy it? An auction? Does it hve like 100+ miles? :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
Nope! It only has 4,000 miles. I bought it from a Dodge dealer in Phoenix, it was owned by DaimlerChrysler as a factory demo model, so it's never seen police duty.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Holy ****, my welcome last night didn't come through!

Welcome to the site, I was originally 3rd to welcome ya. :)

I also originally asked where you picked up the car from..
but now I know.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
INTREPER said:
ALRIGHT! Another So CAL member!!! Welcome aboard buddy! Hope to see you at the local meets soon!
I'll be there, just let me know when:)

·
Registered
228 Posts
welcome to the site. Police Package?! one of a kind deal ya got there, that's sweet. What exactly does that consist of anyways? Hope you enjoy it, Just don't pull an Olden Polynice (basketball) and impersonate an officer. I hear they don't like that much.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just RAM It said:
welcome to the site. Police Package?! one of a kind deal ya got there, that's sweet. What exactly does that consist of anyways? Hope you enjoy it, Just don't pull an Olden Polynice (basketball) and impersonate an officer. I hear they don't like that much.
thanks for the welcome, here's what the police package has over a regular Intrepid.
-150 mph speedometer, dual spotlights, heavy duty brakes, bigger alternator, vinyl back seat, column shifter with bucket seats, steel wheels with "dog-dish" hubcaps, front brake cooling ducts, transmission oil cooler, power steering oil cooler, engine oil cooler, rear door locks and windows inoperable from the backseat, heavy-duty suspension, "stakeout mode" on the headlight switch. Mine also has a siren, P.A. loudspeaker, air horn, pulsating headlight strobes, and red and blue lights in the outside mirror housings.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts