DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be putting in a new set of rotors,on a 98 dodge es with the 16 inch rims and with the ABS bracking system. But i dont know if i want to put in a set of slotted or drlled set or a set of slotted and drilled rotors. which combonation has the most and best cooling and stopping power with a really good pad. Also what is the difference between the dodge intrepid r/t and the dodge intrepid es rotor ? And does it matter which which one i order for my car between the two. the reason i m asking is because i heard that the r/t had a better venting of gas. So can some of you great folks and experts help out with these questions.

Thank You Tony

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
I seem to recall that this subject was beat to death just a few weeks ago along with which direction the slots should face. Quick answer would be do a search and read everyone response and then deceid what your budget can withstand.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
I have Irotors drilled and slotted rotors on my car and have to say i'm happy with them. I have semi mettallic pads also. Than can be a bit noisy sometimes. But nothing unbearable at all. Huge improvement in performance over OEM.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts