DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming home from work and as I was moving into the exit ramp to get on the expressway an Integra, white w/ spoiler darts in front of me. He wasn't that close but I remembered being next to him at a light. Anyway, once we are on the ramp (which is a climbing wicked 'C' turn) he decides to really pick it up. Well that's when I decided oh hell, I'll close up on him. I also noticed he was watching me in his mirror and he was quite surprised when I had to slow down (caught him too quick). Once we got to the expressway we almost had to stop because the guy in front of the Integra was crawling (of course there was no traffic here and no reason to slow down), so the Integra jumps out 2 lanes and I go 3 - all the way to the left lane and I will say he waited for me to get in the left lane (not beside him, though) and as soon as I got to the left lane he nailed it. I did the same, passed him at 45 and backed off at 95. He stayed pretty close up to about 75 but was still trying. I moved over (we were coming into traffic) and as he pulled up to me he slowed down and was staring hard at the Dodge Motorsport decal on the driver door.

Now the traffic sucked after that - I had to go east instead of west (i.e. drove 50 miles to get home instead of 23) but you know I had a smile all the way home.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Cool bro! Yeah I whooped the hell out of a newer one last night in my 2.7L with a K&N Intake kit! My high end accelleration was really excellent and my 2.7L sounded raw with the Intake kit! I blew his doors off. He was suprised he got so dusted by an SE.

Later,
MoparPerformance :cool:

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Great kill, Integra are easy kills for R/Ts.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Good kill. i love the motorsport treps. very sharp. i like the look on peoples' faces when they get dusted by a sedan. although seeing that face is few and far between with my 3.3L :)

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
**** you

·
Registered
415 Posts
Is there someway Randy can ban members or delete their accounts?

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like Trasher's comment. Short, sweet and to the point.

This is the second guy who has busted my ass in the kills section. Geez, ricer's do lose, are not all they're cracked up to be and maybe we all know something that they don't or are too afraid to admit.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i aint a ricer. i drive american crap. some of you are ricers. i dont think a ricer has to drive a japenese car. an intrepid telling me that his 2.7 SOUNDS mean with his new intake? your extra 3 horsepower...congrats. really helped out your high end acceleration huh? then you blew his doors off. do you realize how dumb that sounds?

the point being. you talk about beating an integra. good job. so what model? which engine?

the kills sound like this...."i beat a civic. it was a ricer." okaaaay...and..???

if you would have said for example, "i seen an integra gs, with the 1.8 dohc, non vtec driving down the road when i....yadda yadda." then i probably wouldnt have said anything.

and then we have the "integras are easy kills for an intrepid." comment. what the ****. how many GSR integras have you raced? oh yeah, none. or type R's?
some of you dont know what your talking about. but you run your mouths anyways.
i hate that.

bye.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Whyme, I couldn't tell you the model Integra, don't pay much attention to them.

They're overpriced, over-rated and leave alot to be desired in the handling department. I'm not into chick's cars.

Anyway, he wanted to race and I obliged him. Beat him, too with his big spoiler fartin' exhaust and all !!! Quite easy but so far every Accura has had the same result.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Originally posted by whyme:
. an intrepid telling me that his 2.7 SOUNDS mean with his new intake? your extra 3 horsepower...congrats. really helped out your high end acceleration huh? then you blew his doors off. do you realize how dumb that sounds?
finally, an outside observer noticing that the 15hp increase from the K&N sounds a little optimistic. kudos, whyme.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
you are all dumb.
What the hell is your problem? Just because your "American crap" '63 Gremlin can't even keep up with a Metro running on 2 cylinders doesn't mean you need to get your panties in a knot about us beating cars you wish you had.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
...how many GSR integras have you raced? oh yeah, none. or type R's?
I took a Type R and smoked it. But, it wasn't with my 'Trep, no way I needed the big guns. He was definetly loaded with mods and the Spirit R/T was pulling on him hard core. :)

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
I smell burnt UNCLE BENS up in here!!! INTEGRAS suck ass no matter what kind they are! If its not the car sucking, its the drivers... :D

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
THIS ****ER DRIVES A FORD ZX2 HIS MAMA GAVE HIM FOR GRADUATION!!! No wonder he's got his Type R badging all out of wak! Poor guy. :eek:

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Not to get into a crap flinging contest, (Ha! Me? Never!) but:

They're overpriced, over-rated and leave alot to be desired in the handling department.
An ITR (Integra Type R) or GSR are one of the best handling cars you can buy. They'll pull a mid .9G on the 200ft skid pad easy.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by LHSer:
Not to get into a crap flinging contest, (Ha! Me? Never!) but:

An ITR (Integra Type R) or GSR are one of the best handling cars you can buy. They'll pull a mid .9G on the 200ft skid pad easy.

Actually, I will agree on this. I test drove a mid level (or at least I was told it wasn't bottom of the line) Integra just for shits and giggles, and I was impressed with it's handling capabilities.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
No matter how well it handles... the Integra is one ugly looking car.

[ January 28, 2002: Message edited by: DjPiLL ]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts