DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Will Rudd go to Chip Ganassi, and will the Haveline sponsor and #28 go with?

• yes...Ganassi

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • no...Ganassi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes...Haveline and #28

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • no...Haveline and #28

Votes: 1 12.5%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one think that Rudd will go to Chip Gannassi Racing? And will his Haveline sponsor and the #28 go with him.

·
Registered
583 Posts
For one-Yates ownes the #28 and Havoline sponsors Yates, not Rudd
Two-Why would Rudd leave one of the best w/c teams who has the best engine builder in Nascar?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VISION1 said:
For one-Yates ownes the #28 and Havoline sponsors Yates, not Rudd
Two-Why would Rudd leave one of the best w/c teams who has the best engine builder in Nascar?
Rudd has already said that he wont be back with Yates next season.......Yates has already signed Elliot Sadler to take over Rudd's spot. Haveline says that they may pull out from the Yates contract and go with Rudd next season; eventhough they have a year left with Yates. Rumor has it that Rudd has already signed with Ganassi, but hasn't made it official yet.....PER NBC if you watched the race sunday.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Rudd is an idiot anyway. He's the sole reason there is a 55 mph pit road rule. I think he's a lousy driver. I hope he does go to a team that's not as good as Yates & you'll see that he won't be anywhere near the 7th place standing he has now in points.

·
980 Posts
Well the deal is not done yet, and Ford wants to keep him as a driver which means he may go to Andy Petrie and Jerry Jones new team, although smart move would be to Gnassi,they already have a high caliber team where Petrie would be new to Fords. Only time will tell.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dodgeguy said:
Well the deal is not done yet, and Ford wants to keep him as a driver which means he may go to Andy Petrie and Jerry Jones new team, although smart move would be to Gnassi,they already have a high caliber team where Petrie would be new to Fords. Only time will tell.
Yeah, I just read that AFTER my last post. Pisses me off that Jerry Jones thinks he can walk in with his $$$$$ and steal a driver right out from under Ganassi. I have a feeling he will sign with Jones....he can offer him more $$$$. Rudd would be his only driver. If he goes to Ganassi....Ganassi would have to pay double and close to triple; unless they release Spencer. And one more thing from one FOOTBALL man to another...I hope JOE GIBBS kicks JONES' ass in NASCAR. Jones dont know the first or last thing about racing....thats why he teamed with Petree...all Jones has to do is pay the money and be the BOSS! But what does Petree know.....I know that Petree sold his SOUL to the DEVIL!:devil:

·
980 Posts
Well deep pockets did not work for Sabates or Cal Wells so,I hope Rudd is Smart enough to realize that and go to Gnassi, although Evrenham would be a good team also.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dodgeguy said:
Well deep pockets did not work for Sabates or Cal Wells so,I hope Rudd is Smart enough to realize that and go to Gnassi, although Evrenham would be a good team also.
Well see there is a prob with that Evernham theory.....He isn't looking! But I agree. Well to Sabates did team with Ganassi for a short time last year. I hope your right about Rudd....I'm gonna hold you to that.........nah just kidding!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts