DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
980 Posts
What a way to end your career just like Waltrip,if he does not win the championship this year(not likely) he is sure not going to win one with them.That is sad news for Rudd fans.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dodgeguy said:
What a way to end your career just like Waltrip,if he does not win the championship this year(not likely) he is sure not going to win one with them.That is sad news for Rudd fans.
Damn straight!...You know the car , number and sponsor will stay the same!....Haveline #28 may go Dodge with Bobby Hamilton. But OOOOOOOO BOBBY HAMILTON???????? HE SUCKS! Granted thats another one for the DODGE boys, but wont give them the same respect that FORD AND CHEVY have with thier drivers.:confused:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Why would Yates want Sadler ? hes done nothing.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
i agree.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maverick9110E said:
rudd should just join team dodge!
Although I did hear that Ganassi still wants to start a 3rd team, and rumor is that Haveline will be the sponsor....but number will change to 42 instead of 28. Driver is still unknown too , but Michael Andretti seems to be favored to drive for Ganassi. Ooooooo BIG WHOOP! Andretti sucks! He sure hasnt done anything at the PETTY camp!

·
980 Posts
Quote Pepsi_24_fan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ but Michael Andretti seems to be favored to drive for Ganassi. Ooooooo BIG WHOOP! Andretti sucks! He sure hasnt done anything at the PETTY camp! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I think you Mean John Andretti not Michael.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts