DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok it was my birthday yesterday and my schools x-mas dance so i got a little cocky driving home and took a "short cut" thru the back roads DONT DO THAT
I see a freshly paved road going strait to another road about 2 miles down ...........yes i would floor it(and i did) hit 90 than :eek: OH **** :eek: theres a dead mans curve hit the brakes go flying into the corn feild and bust out a running light

looked in the manual and it dosint say how to fix or what kind of light it is.....I can figure out how to take the thing out my self i just need to know what kind of bulb to get for the 94 es 3.3 styles if there are any differances
there goes my birthday money

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I think it might be an H3 bulb, but im not sure. You might want to wait for a second "opinion".

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks ill ask at auto zone too to see if they know anything 10 bucks says they wont

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Gotta love some of the people in those places. I went in to get my LeBra and the person asked me the most stupid question. "Is that a 2 or 4 door Intrepid?"...i about keeled over laughing, i was like " number one, they dont make 2 door 'treps, number 2, whats it matter, the front is gonna be the same." The guys face turned red...moral-some people dont know **** :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
At advanced auto-parts they have a little computer thing in the bulb section and you tell it the year make and model and it tells you the propper bulb. I don't know if yours will have this but the one here in richmond does.

-BobVila

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...........wish me luck i got the bulb but with high power hologens in it instead :cool: but the dumb **** who sold the car to me lost the manual so im going in blind on takin the cover off and stuff
hopefully i wont get electicuted or blow my car up :eek:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by Chris18:
...........wish me luck i got the bulb but with high power hologens in it instead :cool: but the dumb **** who sold the car to me lost the manual so im going in blind on takin the cover off and stuff
hopefully i wont get electicuted or blow my car up :eek:
Exploding car might be a little harsh for changing foglight bulbs
;) :D

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THEY SOLD ME THE WRONG FUGING LIGHTS GOD DMAN F AEJD LIJFDS()F()*#@$R#*@#*@#()#@()#@(@()[email protected]()@#()$*#()&@#*(&$*)(&#*(&@)(%&#@$(*&#@$&*$(#*(&#%*(&% (*&#%#)$(*

......................get this they had the headlight size under the foglight area

i went back and raised hell and get this THERE OUT OF H-3'S
THE TYPE OF LIGHT IT TAKES ................
on the way home i didnt go under 60 except to stop

p.s. installing foglights really sucks

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
hey man, did running into the corn field do any damage? cause normaly flying off the road would do a thing or 2.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nope it was all mud and the engine is caked in it hehe air brush time

1 - 10 of 10 Posts