DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as I hate running against a car that's faster than mine(or in this case multiple cars) I just couldnt resist.
It was Friday night, and I was on my way back from Niagra. We reached London to get something to eat, when my girlfriend kept asking what that noise was. I didnt hear anything unusual, untill I saw the whole SRT lineup blow by me in the curb lane. I was ****ing amazed to say the least; the 4 and 6 were black, and the 2 8's and the 10 were red. I was the only Silver car out of the 6 of us. I've never felt so alive on the road!!! Anywho, I saw them pull into the pumps, so I follow. Poor gas station had 6 cars with their hoods open for a good hour :p We shot the **** for a while, then took off. Me, being the 1st one out, started my way home, then the guys started givin' 'er gas again. This time I put my foot to the floor, and dropped her into 2nd. We cruised for a few km's, then everyone went home.
This is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me!!! :)
At least I didn't feel 'that' out of place with all them SRT's; now if I were driving a 2.7.....it would have been weird :anon:

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
02R/T said:
As much as I hate running against a car that's faster than mine(or in this case multiple cars) I just couldnt resist.
It was Friday night, and I was on my way back from Niagra. We reached London to get something to eat, when my girlfriend kept asking what that noise was. I didnt hear anything unusual, untill I saw the whole SRT lineup blow by me in the curb lane. I was ****ing amazed to say the least; the 4 and 6 were black, and the 2 8's and the 10 were red. I was the only Silver car out of the 6 of us. I've never felt so alive on the road!!! Anywho, I saw them pull into the pumps, so I follow. Poor gas station had 6 cars with their hoods open for a good hour :p We shot the **** for a while, then took off. Me, being the 1st one out, started my way home, then the guys started givin' 'er gas again. This time I put my foot to the floor, and dropped her into 2nd. We cruised for a few km's, then everyone went home.
This is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me!!! :)
At least I didn't feel 'that' out of place with all them SRT's; now if I were driving a 2.7.....it would have been weird :anon:

rep for u.. viper or ram? magnum or 300?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts