DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well everybody, the time has come. I traded the trep in yesterday for a brand new 2003 Chevy Tahoe with 22" rims
I would like to thank everybody on this forum for all the knowledge and insight I have gained. I do have a few items that I need to sell, i will post them in the buy/sell section. But just because I don't hvae the trep anymore doesn't mean that I will not surf D.I.net anymore

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
eep. I hope the trade in will cover the gas for the first... oh.. say... WEEK.

Good luck

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I'll be o.k.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In a brand new tahoe on 22's

·
Registered
962 Posts
Taho's sure are a lot easier to pimp out and soup up.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Bastard. :p

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
530 Posts
nice move.. Tahoe's are smokin'.. But so was your trep :+)
Good luck..

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Admit it, you wanted the Tahoe just so that you can go to 22's, huh? Hehe. The Intrepid wouldn't take it. That's sweet though. So what kind of mods are you already thinking about?

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
That and like 80hp stock, and about 100 torque in the weaker of the two engines available. :) That or about 130 more torque and 5-10 more horsies in the bigger one. :)

You better post lots of pics of that ride, we'de still love to see it. :D Are theese aftermarket rims by the way?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea, they are aftermarket, I will get pictures a.s.a.p. I really want to put on the spinners (when the car stops, the rims keep spinning) also I do want to lower it because with the 22's it sits a little high. Then maybe put an in-dash 7" t.v. and a flip down t.v. in the back. Then maybe later I want to shave the door handles and color match a few things. Oh, can't forget about the billet grille

·
Registered
686 Posts
Yawn..another SUV owner.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
i like tahoes, i just never want to own one, they are too big and i am not a truck/suv guy at all. what color is it though, i really like them in white or black

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, I work for the County of Los Angeles as a computer network admin., live at home no bills, no kids. The main reason I bought the Tahoe was becuase sooner or later I want to buy a quad, atv. And I just got a phone call about a 2001 yamaha raptor that I might pick up tomorrow:)

(Mr. burns from the simpsons).....EXCELLENT!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts