DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, this guy brings a rather nice looking 94 ES to my uncle's shop. Purple, power EVERYTHING, 4 way disc, and a 3.3. It was nice (with the exception of a cracked fender) The guy had the nice 16 inch rims that came with it.

Supposedly, the motor had a miss, and a broken bolt on the rack. I don't care about any of that, I wanted some things off of it, like the rims:D

The guy JUNKED it. Didn't get any cash for it, just gave this really nice looking car to a junk yard, and wouldn't let me give him anything for any parts. Made me very sad to see such nice rims to go to a junk yard.

Oh well.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're telling me! I think the only thing that stopped me from gettin them was the fact that I had nothing else to put on the car for when it got towed...or else I would have taken them! (that and the fact that I'm flat broke)

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
What a waste. I see it often. Someone dosn't want to spend 500+ in repairs so they junk the car. :crying: . A few years ago, when I first starting going to junkyards I'd never see Intrepids or LH cars at the yards, unless if they were badily wrecked. Now, they are everywhere.

I saw this one a while back:

My dream car

It *WAS* a really nice 1994 Eagle Vision TSI with 84K on it, fully loaded. That pic was taken when it was pretty well stripped, but I saw it a week earlier when they just put it out. What a waste. What was wrong? FUEL PUMP. God, it takes what, an hour to replace a fuel pump in a Vision? At least its parts will live on, infact, when I was taking that pic some guys were pulling the engine and trans.

Some people...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts