DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
97 intrepid sport.I know i would not get much if i sell the car as is, so i am parting it out. It has 106000 mi on it and the 3.5 engine runs great. it is in really good condition. Let me know what u need and ill give u a price. Thank you. BILL

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
How much for the EGR valve and solenoid?

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I call dibs on autostick setup if no one else has..... including TCM, cluster, bezel, and shifter assembly.

PM me a price.. Thanks..

·
Registered
114 Posts
We'll try this again since the guy from 2 days ago seems to have abandoned his post on the same car.
drivers side power folding mirror?
a/c transducer?
both side c pillars (my clips are broke)?
headlight brackets (both)?
pm me with condition of all/pix? price? ship to chicago?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i will send pics and prices to everyone intrested this weekend. Anything else try to let me know before sunday so i can take everything out at once. thank you.

·
Registered
931 Posts
I need an ac compressor, how much?

·
Registered
3 Posts
This might be a really stupid question, but for anyone that knows... would the parts fit in a 95' intrepid?

I need a passenger side headlight (the full unit... a deer hit my car and somehow ripped the whole thing out), both lower ball joints, both front axle shafts, both front struts & mounts, and motor mounts.....

how much would you want for all? I may be able to pick them up, instead of shipping, also...

please let me know. thanks!

Sarah

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mike1313 said:
What type seats do you have & what color? I'm looking for leather seats, preferably gray, for my 97 Intrepid ES Sport.
i do not have leather. not too many intrepids did. try a christler site.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
psarahm said:
This might be a really stupid question, but for anyone that knows... would the parts fit in a 95' intrepid?

I need a passenger side headlight (the full unit... a deer hit my car and somehow ripped the whole thing out), both lower ball joints, both front axle shafts, both front struts & mounts, and motor mounts.....

how much would you want for all? I may be able to pick them up, instead of shipping, also...

please let me know. thanks!

Sarah
pretty much all 97 and 95 parts are the same. i am sure head lights will fit. if you will pick them up. we can make sure they fit before you buy them.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts