DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

!! SALE!!97 intrepid sport. PARTS!!

595 views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  intrepid1994 
#1 ·
97 intrepid sport.I know i would not get much if i sell the car as is, so i am parting it out. It has 106000 mi on it and the 3.5 engine runs great. it is in really good condition. Let me know what u need and ill give u a price. Thank you. BILL

#4 ·
We'll try this again since the guy from 2 days ago seems to have abandoned his post on the same car.
drivers side power folding mirror?
a/c transducer?
both side c pillars (my clips are broke)?
headlight brackets (both)?
pm me with condition of all/pix? price? ship to chicago?

#15 ·
This might be a really stupid question, but for anyone that knows... would the parts fit in a 95' intrepid?

I need a passenger side headlight (the full unit... a deer hit my car and somehow ripped the whole thing out), both lower ball joints, both front axle shafts, both front struts & mounts, and motor mounts.....

how much would you want for all? I may be able to pick them up, instead of shipping, also...

please let me know. thanks!

Sarah

#20 ·
psarahm said:
This might be a really stupid question, but for anyone that knows... would the parts fit in a 95' intrepid?

I need a passenger side headlight (the full unit... a deer hit my car and somehow ripped the whole thing out), both lower ball joints, both front axle shafts, both front struts & mounts, and motor mounts.....

how much would you want for all? I may be able to pick them up, instead of shipping, also...

Sarah
pretty much all 97 and 95 parts are the same. i am sure head lights will fit. if you will pick them up. we can make sure they fit before you buy them.

#21 ·
I will contact everyone through PM is intrested in parts. remember the runs wery well. nobody has asked for any parts that would preveny the car from driving. at this point i would let the whole car go minus the parts sold for about 400. let me know. BILL

#24 ·
psarahm said:

Sarah
93-97 parts work for them they just have little things different like fogs console auto stick infinity radio but most parts are workable for all some had plastic fenders some reg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.