DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few pics from this weekend. I have some more that will be uploaded either later tonight or tomorrow. Most of them are from this morning. See them all here.....
http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/meets/sami_2005_intl_meet/index.html

Some of us looking quite bright eyed this morning

Randy helping change Kenny's wheels

Borrowing tools from Don while he was sleeping

"Borrowing" lugs from Gaze while he slept

*hint....do not leave your car unattended around us when we need things*

How many guys does it take to change wheels?

perhaps a few more than we had.

feel the love

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LHSDriver01 said:
i counted 7 people, and three jacks ;)
Something like that. Seriously though, it was great. Everyone helped out and it went much better than if Kenny had had to do it alone. Thanks to everyone for helping out.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Long story short.... Quote don" Your toe is off" anyways it was like 1 3/4 off and they got it to 1/8' .but on the way to chicago i burned up my front 2 tires..down to the belts...it was bad ...Thanks god i made it to the hotel

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Maverick9110E said:
what happend with kenny's wheels?
his toe was way out, and he wore his front 2 tires to the steel belts on the way here. we fixed his alignment issue friday, but he was unable to buy new tires cuz none were in stock....so luckily gaze had an extra set that he borrowed to get home

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
No cookies sadly :( .....MOST of us there didn't need cookies though ;) I loved the manual front end alignment done with the "Don" alignment machine :p

Reactions: IS300M

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
YB Normyl said:
Nice pics Sami! Did you make any cookies?
Sadly, no....I did not bake for this meet. How could I? The people I normally bake for, weren't there. Just kidding. Actually, I've been so busy with things that I didn't have time to bake. And no one requested anything either. Now, I might bake for gearfest. It depends on what married life brings to my schedule. There may still not be time for a while. Life is CRAZY!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts