DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys...or gals, I will be sending the kid his mod care package in about a week. He doesn't have much experience with this stuff so I want to get him hooked up with someone in the area who has done some of this stuff before.
He will be getting an EVIC, headliner wiring harness for same plus lighted visors and auto dim mirror. Sun sensor and auto headlight switch. Special 150 mph speedo, auto stick shifter and wiring from TFC. I think thats it, should be a good start for him.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Does he know about this site? There are plenty of good how-tos that should be able to help him lol.

What does he drive?

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
What does he drive?
Dammit Kyle, I wanna slap you right now. You replied to his buying thread where he was looking for a shifter bezel for his kids 2003 intrepid SXT. Arghhhhhhhhhh

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,810 Posts
Hmm.......still waiting for ATC & harness conversion kit/instructions from thy lord TFC.....

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He is in San Diego, hence the ???? about who is in the San DIego area. I know there are a couple guys on this forum who live near there. He is a member here also, but being stationed on a ship he doesn't get much internet time. The 2003 SXT is also his first car. Meeting up with someone who has worked on these cars and already done some of this stuff would make it go a little smoother and be more fun than doing it yourself. Getting together with other members to work on our cars has always been a big part of this forum and it's continued existence.

Hmm.......still waiting for ATC & harness conversion kit/instructions from thy lord TFC.....
Ross (TFC) is still out of commission for the most part. Hopefully it won't be long before he is back on the board and in his garage amazing people with his knowledge of these cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts