DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im computer ignorant, I just got my pc back from the shop after it lost a fight with a large glass of milk, got the latest version of AOL, now it wont stay connected to the net for more than about ten minutes and my virus scan keeps poping up saying sumthin about scanning SAP.DAT. what is SAP.DAT? I havent had my virus software updated (kicks myself for being so dumb) so is it a virus or sumthin? thanks for any input.

·
Registered
711 Posts
go to www.google.com and type in
inurl:/activescan
and go to the panda software site. run a free online scan, scan your whole computer, and if it says its a virus, delete it. I know sometimes computer repair dicks put trojans and **** into the fixed computers, in order to 'break' them again... (i know a company who is still making alot of money cuz of it) what happened in the 'fight'

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, I sat my milk on the PC desk, started workin some math problems, tyin to figure up the VE on a 96 3.3, and i guess the pc gave the milk a bad look cause next thing i know BAM the milk jumped all up in the PC's grill. man i never saw borden get up in a case like that. after all the splashing and glangin from the fallin glass was done i had a milk owned PC.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts