DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah, i saw a white intrepid yesterday with NEUSPEED written all over the side of it in BIG ASS letters...i mean LIFESIZE letters...from the drivers door edge to the rear wheel, the entire bottom half of doors.
i di'na know volkswagen produced such a similar car to the intrepid... :confused:

(i think ALL the german companies want a piece of chrysler)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Damn, tasteless, I am actually doing a project for a client who wants thier designs to look like neuspeed (Dunno y), and I know that site does not contian Trep gear... Just
another Loozer..

·
Registered
349 Posts
OK I might seem a little clueless here... but neuspeed is from VW enthusiasts? The only times I see it are on hondas and acuras.

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Neuspeed is an organization that originally started out making aftermarket performance and looks products for Volkswagens. After the sport compact craze kicked in, they diversified and started making products for other marques.

Actually, some Neuspeed stuff is worthwhile. Like thier cams, intakes, springs etc.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
LHSer, you should be a Stock Analylist :)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Thats good, means he has the mentality for it then... :p

<DUCKS FROM A TRIPLE COMBO LHSer PUNCH>

:)

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
I don't think there is too much demand for a stock analyst who knows almost infinite amounts of automobile related trivia. (As well tons of other things.)

"Head Full Of Useless Knowledge" or at least thats what the wife calls me. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts