DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys have been photoshopping and all talking about the 300m chrome 5 spoke wheels on your car. I was at work today and saw this guy with a red r/t with the plate stoln rt, he had the 300m chrome rims on it. Talked to him and he said he did the photoshop deal too before doing it. Told him about the site hopefully he checks it out.

:baaa:

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
I have seen two intrepids with 300M rims, one with the plain silver, one with chromes. They were both base (SE) models and looked real good...just goes to show that the guys with the wheel covers are even more anxious to get some nice wheels on their cars

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
My 98 slate gray Intrepid looked really good with the 300M chrome wheels. A few peple asked if was a new 2002 model. A few coats of wax and those chrome wheels, well better get the sunglasses out.

P.S the wheels are for sale if anyone is interested. Sold the Intrepid.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
looking for about $700.00 U.S. Where are you located? Shipping could be a problem.

·
Registered
191 Posts
so how can we make this happen?can i have youre e mail adress?lets make this happen! i rather have the wheels WITHout the tires if possable.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
rims

I just shipped a set of 4 aluminum wheels to PA (from NY)

...with ground shipping it came to $48.00 including insurance.

Not too bad of a price...the only problem is getting them ready to ship, luckily I had the original boxes they came in.:wink:

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
I am trying to get some shipping prices to see what the cost would be. I will get some pictures of the wheels for you to see. Maybe we can work something out. The tires have about 7,000Km on them and are in very good shape.

Unfortunatly I do not have AOL.

·
Registered
191 Posts
aol instant messenger is a free download just go on google.com and do a search.I would love to move quick on this,my intrepid is in need of wheels! talk to you soon.

·
Registered
397 Posts
There is a guy in my town that uses a set of chrome 300M/LHS wheels for his winter set on his '02 ES. They're nice, but I like the summer Chrome Crusaders better.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts