DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sitting on my cb350 at a burger stand in Jefferson, WI having a r.b. float today. This Intrepid goes by. The thing just sounds different. I gulp the float down and try to catch him. Wind up talking to some dude on a full dresser H.D. about how durable my bike is while cruisin through the town at 40. Drive all the way back to Watertown 20 miles. Looking at all the turn offs to no avail. I get into town and stop at my tire shop to tinker with the cb350. Guess what is pulling out of our parking lot. That Intrepid. I think I scared the guy. He thought I followed him just to see the car. Turns out he has a 94 3.5 that he ported the t.b's and ran an intake up from the passenger fogt light. Thing had a nice sound to it. He figured that he gained 25 h.p. from that. I dunno. I told him about this place, but he did not have a computer. But being the bright guy I am I did not think to get a way to contact him to get more info on the car mod's. All I know is he works at a toyota dealer in the area. Like there's so many of those around here. Just thought some would find it humorous searching for this car and finding at my work place. :)

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Watertown, huh? thats like 25 minutes from my house.

small world.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Originally posted by jnutz:
Turns out he has a 94 3.5 that he ported the t.b's and ran an intake up from the passenger fogt light. Thing had a nice sound to it. He figured that he gained 25 h.p. from that. :)
Where did he have the PCM and evap canister? Or how did he route the tube?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PCM he mounted on the front. Off to the side of the radiator. Not sire exactly how. Evaporator canister I am not sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts