DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well at least to the car i had it 2 weeks and killed it she is gone now sorry to say but what happen is i work 3ed shift well and i am a diabetic too i was having a diabetic low and i got in my car and tryed to make it home well i went the rong way and went down a road that had a dumptruck and on the back was pulling a steamroller well what i was told is that i punched it got up to 80 or 85 and ramped my car on to the traler killed the steamroller fliped it off the truck and fliped my car off the traler and slid 200 feet and came to a stop the cops told me i am lucky to be hear after beening in the hos... for over 3days now it was stupid to get in the car i know but i do not rember doing any of this so in a way it is my **** up but it is me being a diabetic too well what happen to me is i got my right ear riped off a hole in my head my right hand is broke in 4 spots had to have 2 pins put in it and chiped my hip i will try to put pics of the car now after the wreck after i post this all i have got to say is that i love my car for saving my life it did every thing it was made to do in a wreck like this one

thanks Blacker21

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
cut the man a break, he has to type with his left hand now. Sorry to hear about the accident. I know a diabetic who drove home one time and was found 3 days later with his car parked in the middle of the woods and he was going into convulsions. its not a disease you want to mess around with thats for sure. Good luck with the recovery!

·
Registered
530 Posts
damn, say your prayers.. Good to hear that you are alright.. That's one thing I love about my car is that I feel damn safe in it!

·
Registered
638 Posts
:mg: Dude, that sucks. The main thing is that you're alive and will recover -- that's definitely something to be thankful for. Good luck and keep positive. :)

BTW, after reading your story I now feel even safer in my car. I knew these LHs are tough but what you described totally proves it and then some.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I have seen on tv when they show those shows "world wildest police chases" etc when a person will go into diabetic shock, he/she will totally lose all rational thought. This one woman when nuts, she starting driving like 80 though a residental neighborhood running from the cops until she crashed into a house.

It wasn't her fault because she was in diabetic shock. I don't know what it does but its not good as we have seen from blacker's story.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Glad to hear you're still here man...

Hope your recovery is quick..

·
Registered
217 Posts
Wow, I am sorry to here about that. I know, when I crashed my old intrepid I was in the hospital for a week, but the important thing is I'm still alive and thats all thanks to the Intrepid. I know if I was in anything smaller I would have been ripped to pieces.

Good Luck with everything.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the pics of my wreck

thay are up just look at my photo gallery i have one befor it and 3 after the big bang so take a look at the car now

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
This is one of the reasons I was sold on the LH platform. My friend worked at a body shop and he told me these cars do what they were meant to do in big crashes.
Tough to repair but in a life threating crash that's not the priority.

·
Registered
530 Posts
holy ****!! Count your blessings man. Looking at those pics was harsh.

·
Registered
43 Posts
yeah, ouch man... you ARE lucky to be alive, looking at a crash like that would definently lead someone to believe that the person in it is no longer among us

what are you doing with the car? junkin it? parting it out?

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Re: the pics of my wreck

Blacker21 said:
thay are up just look at my photo gallery i have one befor it and 3 after the big bang so take a look at the car now
I'm thinking some bondo and duck tape and she's good as new! :D I hope your recovery goes well! Best regards...

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Blacker21 said:
looking at the pics you can see how lucky i am
Especially when I see you were sharing the cabin with a V6 motor! At first I was thinking, "Lucky? With a torn off ear and a hole in the noggin, I wouldn't call him lucky." After seeing the pix I'm thinkin' yer one lucky s.o.b. - sooo, you wanna go fishin'? :bigsmile:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts