DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was driving down the street today while it was snowing, and as i went through this intersection, some big dumb SUV hits me. Nailed me in my front driver's side. Man was i pissed. Then the cop that comes doesn't even give him a citation for failure to yield "even though he could". I better not get screwed from his insurance company. I'm not sure if they will total it or not, it got quite a bit of damage. I guess i will have to wait and see. What a great car she's been though.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
summers69 said:
So i was driving down the street today while it was snowing, and as i went through this intersection, some big dumb SUV hits me. Nailed me in my front driver's side. Man was i pissed. Then the cop that comes doesn't even give him a citation for failure to yield "even though he could". I better not get screwed from his insurance company. I'm not sure if they will total it or not, it got quite a bit of damage. I guess i will have to wait and see. What a great car she's been though.

He might of told the cop it was your fault. The cop didn't see the accident so he didn't issue a ticket. The insurance companies will say its a 50/50 at fault accident and you both get screwed.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll fight it to the end. the cop said he could have issued a ticket to the other guy, but didn't because of the snow. i'll egg his house to teach him a lesson! lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So total damage to car was in excess of $2600. Totaled in other words. Now i got to start looking for another trep, anyone got one near Idaho for sale?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In2Deep said:
Come down here to Salt Lake, they're all over the place!
i would if it wasn't 800 miles away

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
summers69 said:
I'll fight it to the end. the cop said he could have issued a ticket to the other guy, but didn't because of the snow. i'll egg his house to teach him a lesson! lol
Don't egg his house. Just sleep with his wife, then, you get screwed (twice), he gets screwed (twice) and his wife gets screwed (as many times as you want to) :biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts