DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently I got hit by the same scammer that's been going around to several forums and scamming people. My desperate nature took the best of me and now I'm out$105 that could have been used to pay my rent and feed my 2 cats.

[email protected] is his email. Irene Itunga is the PayPal he used. Such a shame I can't do anything right guess I'll be homeless now.

·
Woober Goobers!
51,468 Posts
Apparently you're not giving enough info! Was this someone you did a transaction 0n this forum or somewhere else?

Plenty of Gmail address scammers all over the web these days. They're trying on here and all the other forums as well.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I jumped the gun and he seemed honest. @Ronbo I really needed this part and I'm desperate for it so my tranny can keep shifting.

Can't believe after telling him my whole situation he would still try and suck more money out of me with an Indian trade $20 more for shipping.

I want some to dox him and find out where this dude lives and lynch him or surrender him to the law such a scumbag.

·
Woober Goobers!
51,468 Posts
Again...was this someone on this forum? If so then bring it to the attention of the forum moderators so they can ban the azzklown. If somewhere else then not much can be done on here.

Dox him? LOL....good luck with that. Probably some azzhat in Eastern Europe that got your $$

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@jackron361 was his "buddy" but the account was made day of him messaging me. Hell just keep making more accounts. That Jason email is all over the internet I'm surprised he uses the same one.

·
Woober Goobers!
51,468 Posts
Not someone on this forum then? You keep dodging that question !

·
I hit **** with sticks!
38,214 Posts
Sucks, you should be able to file a paypal claim unless you sent it friends and family.

·
Woober Goobers!
51,468 Posts
Some Major Suckage here on this deal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts