DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 Dodge Intrepid with a 3.5 H.O.
Slightly Modified

1998 Dodge Avenger 2.0 ES - Traded in for the other Intrepid, Stoney.
Bone Stock

Front picture of the Avenger and Intrepid. I get so used to calling her a Revenge now.

Rear image with both cars. The taillens on the Trep will be replaced with clear lens, If I do get them done, and they work like a charm, I will post a how-to thread.

20" Venti V56, Rotor upgrade will be coming within the next year.

Front picture obviously. There are a few scratches, but that will be taken care of once the body kit is installed and a custom paint job is completed.

Engine bay is a little dirty. JoeKD CAI is in order. I do plan to get rid of the shitty cold-air kit I have.

I haven't been able to test out the back seats...yet.

This is the first vehicle I had that didn't come with a cup holder when I bought it. The local Sprawl-Mart has them for $25. The head unit is JVC KD-G720.

I'm barely breaking her in, I'm yet to see if this can reach the full 150, she's reached 140 despite of the dodgetalk.com people.

The trunk is clean, I can't take a picture because the size of the sub box will not let the spare (Venti, not stock) go all the way into the wheel well. The worst thing is, there is 1/4" keeping the spare up...Kicker Audio ZX750.1 pushing 2-12" Polk Audio subs. I'll take this over a vibrator!

The Trep is a little dirty, but nothing an hour's worth of work can't handle.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Was that a police package trep? I ask because it has the column shift and what looks to be a vinyl rear seat with cloth front buckets.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OneSpecialM said:
Was that a police package trep? I ask because it has the column shift and what looks to be a vinyl rear seat with cloth front buckets.

Retired cruiser :D
That and a lack of carpet, rubber trunk lining, and B-pillars were cut up for the cage.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Dude i love the looks of your car man!! (aka the wheels, and the blue!!!)

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
k-nash said:
Nice looking Trep!! I really like the support pimpin ribbon! :icon_lol:

LOL, thanks!
I got that at Spencers in Fort Wayne when I first for the 95 Intrepid. It was attached to my stove for about 3 months before the crash up until I first got the Avenger.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
k-nash said:
I should see if the spencers here has one! :)

I still can't get over the condition your first trep got into :crying5: Dayum

I know, it pains me as well, I leave it up there as a message and a warning to others.

·
Registered
19,566 Posts
OneSpecialM said:
And the 150 mph speedo. Yup, cop car...

Nice pics man, did they get that wheel issue straightened out?

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Intrep_ED said:
And the 150 mph speedo. Yup, cop car...

Nice pics man, did they get that wheel issue straightened out?

Yeah, they replaced the ****ed up wheel at no charge to me. Later that day, I went to Auto Zone and bought myself some precautionary ****, floor hydraulic jack, 3/4" socket, and a torque wrench.

I do keep the lug key in the trunk, it would be kind of hard to pick it, and the trunk release button was disabled in the cab. It would suck ass to leave the key home and get a flat.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
just read what happened to your frist gen, ialso was in a pretty bad accident (to much to list right now) but i got a good lawyer and ended up comeing out on top ($150,000.00 on top) i wish you the best of luck with that and your new trep (witch look vary nice, always loved the cruiser treps) glad to hear your alive also.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Another update

I know a number of people have been keeping an eye on my lens mod page, I feel that I should also put it into the signature thread.
I will be keeping the stock housings in the trunk if anything arises.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
New Addition

As some of you may know, I traded my 98 Avenger ES in for a 04 Intrepid SE. As promised, I snapped a few pictures.
So far, the only thing done was Silverstar Ultra bulbs installed.
I will take her in and switch to full-synthetic. Oil switch (?) is bad, oil light flickers.

120 MPH?! Oh well, I'll have to get used to it.

Aftermarket head unit and speakers are coming, if there is a stock amp, it will be bypassed.

2.7L engine.

So far so good with Stoney.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Intrep_ED said:
Welcome to the Stone White club. "Stoney"'s looking good!

*wondering what the Revenge's black 20"s would look like on it*

What I may do, when REVENGE comes home again, I will take pictures, and have both cars are the same angle and do my own little piss-poor PS chop.

It may look sexy!

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
There won't be an amp to bypass in there. You have the standard 4 speaker setup, and no sails, right?

Good looking trep. It reminds me of the 03 when I first got it, bone stock, a mere 6 months ago.

Have fun with it.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts