DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont know if anyone owns a scion Xa but in case someone does I have a few misc parts from an Xa project ive been doing. Got the stock shocks and springs and the 4 6 spoke scion hub caps. Just wanting to get rid of em. Suspension has 2k miles on it but still polished since got a trd suspension put on it. want like 50 bucks plus shipping for it all. let me know. need pics as well? just ask.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
happened to have the parts and posted just to help someone out if they had a scion by any chance. Its an intrepid board but people have other cars as well. They are pretty cool cars to work on. I was able to easily turbocharge this one to some hella hp and still make it look stock while being fast and fuel efficent. Fun stuff.

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
3rd-Dimension said:
happened to have the parts and posted just to help someone out if they had a scion by any chance. Its an intrepid board but people have other cars as well. They are pretty cool cars to work on. I was able to easily turbocharge this one to some hella hp and still make it look stock while being fast and fuel efficent. Fun stuff.
so it went from 108 hp to 140 hp? scions are teh_sh1t.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
from 108 to about 170-180. running 8 psi but no dyno sheet for specific numbers. Got pics as well if u want. Garrett t25 bb turbo with intercooler.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts