DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, here are pics of the 2000 Dodge Intrepid ES that I stole for $3,500.

She runs great and I am slowly in the process of upgrading stock items. She is fully loaded, ATC, AutoStick, Leather Seats, Power all around, 94,000 miles
The pictures need to be cleaner, that will be for next round.



























New pictures will come soon..

Late!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,240 Posts
Wow nice ride.....and yes for $3500 you did make a steal, I'm still paying on mine :(. But it only had 35K when I bought it. None the less, impressive.....we should have a meet and cruise the strip or something.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IceDragon38 said:
Wow nice ride.....and yes for $3500 you did make a steal, I'm still paying on mine :(. But it only had 35K when I bought it. None the less, impressive.....we should have a meet and cruise the strip or something.
IceDragon, Thanks for compliments and you have a nice ride also.

I haven't crusied the strip in a few years. The place has really changed from my day, early 90's / late 80's. Yet, we got the summer to set up a ride or meet.

I gotta get my A/C fixed! Today taking those pictures KILLED ME! Next week the dash comes out, evap core changed.

Late!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,240 Posts
Scooter-Man said:
IceDragon, Thanks for compliments and you have a nice ride also.

I haven't crusied the strip in a few years. The place has really changed from my day, early 90's / late 80's. Yet, we got the summer to set up a ride or meet.

I gotta get my A/C fixed! Today taking those pictures KILLED ME! Next week the dash comes out, evap core changed.

Late!
Damn it was 101 according to my EVIC when I went out earlier today and you're driving with no AC? That must suck.....

Yeah, I can no longer cruise the strip like I want to. Back when I had a bone stock looking Trep I could go up and down the strip and not get noticed, but now with the mods I've done, it stands out and I'll definitely be noticed if I pass the same spot more than twice. Instant ticket.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IceDragon38, see it says here the car came with A/C..

It don't work'ee any more'ee



LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dudley said:
Really clean ride. One of my favs.
Thanks Much

Intrep_ED said:
Nice! Gotta love the Stone White!
The your Stone White ride looks great also, have you had any problems with the bra abusing the paint on the hood?

dabirdzR/T said:
nice color combo, now get it clean!!!



;)
LOL LOL LOl

I was putting in a can of freon every other day last summer, had a shop use the 'sniffer' and could not locate anything under the hood. Through process of elimnation,,, Evap Core.

Those are seat covers, yet the entire interior is tan leather. :dance2:

Late!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,566 Posts
Intrep_ED said:
TCPMeta said:
I have never seen a 2nd gen trep with stock tan leather. I thought it was just gray/slate.
I'm pretty sure those are seat covers.
Nevermind, I just saw what you were looking at; the back seat.

Hmmm, I don't think I've seen one with tan leather either!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Intrep_ED said:
Nevermind, I just saw what you were looking at; the back seat.

Hmmm, I don't think I've seen one with tan leather either!
The whole interior is tan leather, real sweet looking. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

As a newbie,,, is it easier to link them in the first thread (where all of my other pics are) or attach them to a reply which you would have to read several replies first.

Your thoughts??

Late!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here are pictures of the Leather Interior, I also took off the front seat cover.







Now for the AutoLight Mod and Fog Reflector Mod during lunch.

Late!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I went by the local 'Bone Yard' this weekend and found a crashed up '99 300M.
For $17.00 I got the AutoHead light and the cluster. My rear sway bar also came in on Friday.
So for about $55.00; 300M cluster, Autohead Lights & 300M rear sway bar..
P.S. I got ABS, Air Bag & Brake lights with the new cluster, tore them apart
and swapped faces and works great, Take a look.





Late!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,240 Posts
Whoa, what do you mean you took them apart and swapped faces? Have you seen your cluster at night yet? The lighting mechanisms between the 300M and Trep are two totally different things.......
 
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Top