DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people (theres ladies here too),

My 99 corde screams when you hit the power door lock buttons. It started with the Pass front, now all do it. Also the pass front and drivers door need to be manually unlocked (with key or from inside), but after the unlock button is hit (on remote too). I've read everything from replacing the body control module ($800 !) to live with it. If I have to replace the servos in each door, anybody had to price these? Thanks for any help. This is a great site.

·
Dain bramaged
7,212 Posts
if you mean it kinda wirrs when u hit the buttons, then the servo's have gone kaput..

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
my right rear used to whir, if the doors were locked and you hit the power locks again (or unlocked and you hit unlock again) but after a while it seemed to cure itself *shrugs*

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
People don't get it..when 1 happens to this, and it keeps trying to lock and maks the screeeching sound. It RUINS the other locks the more you keep trying to lock them, its because the same amount of power goes into locking htem all, while it keeps trying to lock the broken one, it puts pressure on the other ones and they begin to give.

--Gorm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts