DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Why is he named to the Pro Bowl when he is dead? This is the DUMBEST story I have read in a long time. Give it to someone who is alive. I don't mean to come off rude but people need to move on.

Rant for the day.

·
MU Alum in da House
284 Posts
Well prior to his injury he was among the league leaders at his position. Remember voting started like 6-8 weeks ago and he was still active in the league then.

What you really should be complaining about in this voting is that there were a number of players that didn't make it that should have. Fred Taylor, David Garrard, Joey Galloway, Jeff Garcia, Mario Williams are all deserving of the Pro Bowl more then the people that were put on. We could have made a case for Matt Shaub had he not gotten hurt.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't believe Tommie Harris and Lance Briggs are going. The ONLY one on the Bears should Be Hester.

·
MU Alum in da House
284 Posts
If it wasn't for Hester, who knows how bad they would have been. This is a popularity contest and I think something should change.
There is no limit on how many times you can vote. If they at least made a way to limit that, it would help a little.
Too may people vote on past performances which doesn't really make help for a person like Garrard. He sat behind Leftwich for a number of years before becoming a full time starter.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If it wasn't for Hester, who knows how bad they would have been. This is a popularity contest and I think something should change.
There is no limit on how many times you can vote. If they at least made a way to limit that, it would help a little.
Too may people vote on past performances which doesn't really make help for a person like Garrard. He sat behind Leftwich for a number of years before becoming a full time starter.
I agree. This is a reason why I hate the Pro Bowl.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts