DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
AHHHH...I want them sooooooo bad...O well!
thanks for putting up the great link, I'm shure someone will on here will grab them!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
FEEECKK, really makes me want an E-bay account!!!!
I even have the frigin money (if I dont pay my whole insurance bill at once)!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
OMG I just looked at them an hour ago and they had 0 bids...now they are in the 400 range with plenty of time left!

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Saw these on www.car-part.com about a month ago. They are just new and getting into ebay. They are in pretty nice condition. Offered me 300 for the set, but I declined. They said if i didn't take them they would go onto ebay as one of their first sales or someshit.

I mighta been more interested in them, but they gave them a bath in simple green. Something you should never EVER put onto leather. Those things will have a nice faded color sometime within the year.

Goes to show ya though, there is a pretty high demand for these seats. I have 2 sets now, ran into the second one by accident.

--Gorm

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Also guys, the last set on ebay went for 550+ and the moron doing the auction spelled chrysler wrong...it was like "crhysler" or something. Didn't get much coverage at all, the bidding was just between 2 members.

--Gorm

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
Damn! those are beautiful. If I had not just got new wheels & tires I would be all over those.
Hey Keith (sorry about getting your name wrong before)

What kind of wheels did you get?

Charles

·
Woober Goobers!
50,736 Posts
Just bidding them up for the noob with a total of 1 feedback. He likes Nike high tops too...will match the seats. I just found some usefull info today that will make my seat purchase in the future easier!
Actually I bid up to what I was willing to pay for them and with the simple green info that was way too much. Good luck to the other guy.

Reactions: Gorm

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Ronbo said:
Just bidding them up for the noob with a total of 1 feedback. He likes Nike high tops too...will match the seats. I just found some usefull info today that will make my seat purchase in the future easier!
lol - shame on you Ron !

I thought the pro am seats had some sort of embroidering on them ??

And if they have been treated with simple green, I wouldn't get them

·
Woober Goobers!
50,736 Posts
I'm not the current winning bidder. They do match the high top sneakers he bought previously from another seller though!

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Many, many yards use simple green to clean EVERYTHING...my first set of 300m seats, (not pro-am) where cleaned using simple green...and i freaked out about it to the guy. He says they have never had a problem with them.

It took me quite a while with leatherique/lexol to remove all of the stuff out of the leather. The black color really doens't tend to fade, but the white area, turns a nice brownish color to it after a while in the sun. Whoever gets those will have to just restore the heck out of them to remove the simple green stuff, if its not too late.

--Gorm

·
Banned
972 Posts
Gorm said:
Many, many yards use simple green to clean EVERYTHING...my first set of 300m seats, (not pro-am) where cleaned using simple green...and i freaked out about it to the guy. He says they have never had a problem with them.

It took me quite a while with leatherique/lexol to remove all of the stuff out of the leather. The black color really doens't tend to fade, but the white area, turns a nice brownish color to it after a while in the sun. Whoever gets those will have to just restore the heck out of them to remove the simple green stuff, if its not too late.

--Gorm
Yeah, I called Butler about these too, about 3 weeks ago I think, there was an idiot on the phone and I decided that they probably weren't the best option for finding seats, lol, now I'm glad I told him he could keep them.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I don't even see the 300m crowd in the auction yet...the last few seconds of this auction will be interesting.

--Gorm

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm really looking for a new front seats on my Special. But, this color will definitely not my seat.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts