DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
All the first Gen seats should be interchangable between all LH cars for the first Gens. I don't know if 2nd Gen seats would fit though. If you do get second Gen seats, you could either drill new mount holes or use your old seat mounts...but since the LHS leather seats from the 2nd Gens are power seats, trying to change out the bottom supports wouldn't be worth the trouble.

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
The leather seats in my first generation LHS are power...

8 way adjustable, driver and passenger. Its rather nice. :)

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by LHSer:

*sigh* how nice it must be to not have a base model :)

·
Registered
4,980 Posts

Yup, my 1st Gen Concorde had the power leather seats too...rather nice. I just meant that if he goes to a 2nd Gen setup that has power seats, he's better off not trying to change the underside brackets over. Bad wording on my part. ;)

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Ahh I gotcha. :)

Hey pimped, just go to a wrecking yard and pull the power seats out of a car. They'll bolt right up. You'll just need to run a power line.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts

Hey pimped, just go to a wrecking yard and pull the power seats out of a car. They'll bolt right up. You'll just need to run a power line.
suprisingly, ive never though about that. i would LOVE to have leather but that would pry cost alot to get the leather buckets and rear bench.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Maybe...maybe not! You never know until you look around. But...If you do, try and get seats from the same generation LH.

Who knows, maybe the 2nd Gen seats will bolt up also. I know they used the same seat brackets on the first and 2nd Gen Taurus to save money, but the cars and actual seats were completely different.

Good Luck! :)

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
do any of the seats have heaters or masagers?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts