DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a new Sebring at a wrecking yard today. Does anyone now if the shifters for these cars are the same as what would be in my 99' trepid ?

I think it's a 01' Sebring. It's got a leather shifter and from just looking at it , it looks like it's the same. I was in my truck at the time, so i couldn't really compare.

The guy said i could pull & take it and the boot for $15. Not really sure i want the boot, it looked a lil small. Hell know i wish i would of just got it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Spook R/T recently aquired a 1998 Dodge Stratus, and his chrome 300M shifter fit perfectly.

If the Stratus and Sebring shifters are the same, and I assume they are, it should work.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the input guys.

I stoped by the wrecking yard , in a out of the way trip home tonite. Sign..It was already gone. The funny lookin guy behind the heavy oil stained counter said someone offered $500 for the whole car and they jumped on it.

This car was pretty screwed up. Only the inter was worth anything. It was second in line, in something like a 5 car pileup. It was pinched between to large trucks...

Oh well now i know.. And knowing is half the battle...lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts