DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a model I am currently working on a few hours each day to fully detail inside and out. I have another Mopar model on Sketchup Warehouse as well, Dodge Daytona ES T Top model. Same user name there or just do a search and look for Dodge Daytona. No model here yet just this quick screenie shot for now. Hope you all like ....
Checkpoint  small.jpg

·
Registered
346 Posts
Here is a model I am currently working on a few hours each day to fully detail inside and out. I have another Mopar model on Sketchup Warehouse as well, Dodge Daytona ES T Top model. Same user name there or just do a search and look for Dodge Daytona. No model here yet just this quick screenie shot for now. Hope you all like ....
View attachment 17305
is there anyway I can get a working 3D file of that to use in solidworks. Catia or Unigraphics. I need one for working color schemes

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did not know what year or gen the rims were from I just googled intrepid rims and it was the coolest picture I found to go with. as for the 3d model, what format do you need it in? I can export in several styles from .3ds to .obj and .lwo and others. It is just the shell, no interior yet and I do want to tweak it a bit first. Let me know the format and I will see if I can export.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
I like the 1G rims on a 2G... that should have been standard, and using Sketchup like that, you can see how the Concorde/LHS relate to the Intrepid. Good work so far... maybe you could look into making a 1G trep for the old game Midtown Madness.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1st gen intrepid model, if you have the want for it I can make it for you. Just will need to download lots of reference photos for detail work. If the sig photo is your car send me pics and I will use it for the reference ... can have a base shell in a few days from access to photos.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I am fascinated by this.

Where did you find the measurements?

Did you measure yourself or have software outline an image?

Thanks,
edsager

·
Registered
738 Posts
Generally you find blueprints on the internet, of each view: front, back, top and side. In rare cases people haven't made blueprints, so images will have to suffice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts