DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
So, my 2000 R/T spun a bearing, and that is the end of that.馃槩 I really don't understand how it happened, I didn't drive it that hard...

Anyways, prior to scrapping the car, I took the following stuff off in case someone might want it, as it's almost like new stuff and I just couldn't toss it.

I have available:

A six month old pair of black headlights like these:
Black 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid Headlights Headlamps Replacement 98-04 Left+Right (Fits: Dodge Intrepid) (ebay.com)

A nice black dash cover that nicely kills the dashboard reflection in the windshield:
For Dodge Intrepid 98-04 Dash Designs Brushed Suede Black Dash Cover (Fits: 2000 Dodge Intrepid) (ebay.com)

A pair of Weather Tech in-channel wind deflectors:
WeatherTech Side Window Deflector 80163 (autozone.com)

Four original Crusader wheels (mag-like finish) in excellent condition with nearly new Bridgestone Potenza 235 55 17 tires.
Bridgestone - POTENZA RE980AS (costco.com)

A really nice windshield sunshade that covers the entire half-acre of glass:
Amazon.com: Intro-Tech DG-02-R Ultimate Reflector Custom Fit Folding Windshield Sunshade for Select Dodge Intrepid Models, Silver: Automotive

I'm in the Portland, Oregon area. Shipping could be arranged for most stuff if anyone is interested. Make me an offer, I'm not out to make a killing.

Registered
2001 Dodge Intrepid R/T
So, my 2000 R/T spun a bearing, and that is the end of that.馃槩 I really don't understand how it happened, I didn't drive it that hard...

Anyways, prior to scrapping the car, I took the following stuff off in case someone might want it, as it's almost like new stuff and I just couldn't toss it.

I have available:

Black 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid Headlights Headlamps Replacement 98-04 Left+Right (Fits: Dodge Intrepid) (ebay.com)

A nice black dash cover that nicely kills the dashboard reflection in the windshield:
For Dodge Intrepid 98-04 Dash Designs Brushed Suede Black Dash Cover (Fits: 2000 Dodge Intrepid) (ebay.com)

Four original Crusader wheels (mag-like finish) in excellent condition with nearly new Bridgestone Potenza 235 55 17 tires.

Amazon.com: Intro-Tech DG-02-R Ultimate Reflector Custom Fit Folding Windshield Sunshade for Select Dodge Intrepid Models, Silver: Automotive

I'm in the Portland, Oregon area. Shipping could be arranged for most stuff if anyone is interested. Make me an offer, I'm not out to make a killing.
Hi Tim,

I have an interest in your headlights & possibly the wind deflectors, but would really like to see photos from a few angles.

Thanks,

GGR

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Tim,

I have an interest in your headlights & possibly the wind deflectors, but would really like to see photos from a few angles.

Thanks,

GGR
Hi,

Sorry, the headlights are gone (but they really do look good). Don't have a pic of the deflectors, but in my opinion they look much better than the ones that stick to the door frame with tape.

Tim

Registered
2001 Dodge Intrepid R/T

I have available:

[/QUOTE
Hi,

Sorry, the headlights are gone (but they really do look good). Don't have a pic of the deflectors, but in my opinion they look much better than the ones that stick to the door frame with tape.

Tim
____

Hi again Tim,

Thanks for responding so quickly. Glad for for you, sad for me re "the passing away" of your headlights.

As for the deflectors, how much? However, insomuch as I am on the "retired-w-a-fixed-income budget plan", I will have to wait* until my check "drops" in a couple of weeks/we get our "short-changed-by-elitist-politicians-that-haven't-missed-a-paycheck" stimulus check (which from I've read, should be next week...we'll see).

*So by all means, if you get another Buyer; go with the "bird-in the hand" option.

Note: I'm in the Sacramento, California Area so mailing them ought be purdy inexpensive.

Thanks again,

GGR

1 - 7 of 7 Posts