DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got all kinds of stuff for the 94 Intrepid from dealer order book with cloth samples etc to the huge pamphlet they handed out. Thought you guys might like this pic, sorry if it doesn't look good its on two seperate pages.

See Thru 3.5L Engine Picture

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the huge pamphlet they handed out to customers in 94 for the Dodge Intrepid. I also have the dealer book they use to show customers for selling points, cloth samples, what options and improvements over 93, package details and options, etc. Got them both off ebay from a dealer.

·
Registered
560 Posts
thats a cool pic man, thanks! ...call me stupid though, but do i see twin camshafts? i always thought it was a single cam...and thats what everyone told me it was

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I won't call you stupid but you don't see twin camshafts. It uses one cam per bank of cylinders and rocker arms for the intake and exhaust sides.

·
Registered
560 Posts
dammit im an idiot, how the hell can one-SINGlE cam operate the lifters from the top of the motor on a V-6...rookie mistake.
i was goin back to my summer workin on the 190sl...the fo' banger, yeah, apologies.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
this is pry a stupid question but why do they make the new 2.7's DOHC and the 3.2's SOHC?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Is there any way that you could post more pictures from that brochure? I'd like to get my hands on a brochure from an older model Intrepid..but I can't find one. Any pictures would be nice to see...Thanks.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are often on ebay for sale. Most of the time for each year, recently there were some for 93 thru 97 each year up for bidding. I can post more pics for sure when I get time this week. I'm going to be putting all the intrepid pics I have up on a page so that people who want to make stuff for the dodge intrepid store can have some pictures to use.

·
Registered
61 Posts
You know after looking at the pic, I think it might be possible to remove the belt cover. That would be little less weight and it might help remove more heat form the engine. Plus it would look really cool. :D

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Originally posted by yankeyspeed:
You know after looking at the pic, I think it might be possible to remove the belt cover. That would be little less weight and it might help remove more heat form the engine. Plus it would look really cool. :D
don't do it. that belt is so fragile and sensitive to outside changes.... the cover really keeps it from dying every other month

·
Registered
61 Posts
REALLY? You have got to be kidding me. That belt can take inclosed heat but when opened to the elements dries out. :eek:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
well, not drying, but it protects it from stuff flying around.. parts... water.. (water would be bad on it.)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Cool jpg! Thanks for taking the time to post it!
-steve

1 - 14 of 14 Posts