DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any opinions on how much I could get for my 2000 Intrepid R/T. Specs below

2000 Silver R/T - 2 owner
86,000 miles
Synthetic oil changes since September '06
Charcoal cloth interior
Very clean exterior, interior and engine bay-no rust or dings
Autoshade window vents
partially debadged
new R/T factory badges (not installed)
OTIS
Very high end JVC CD/MP3 player
(2) Cadence 10" woofers with 500 Watt Sony amp
All Kicker speakers inside
New rotors and breaks all around, as of yesterday
Probably needs new tires in about 10,000 miles

Very well taken care of for, washed twice weekly and waxed monthly since owned. Mostly highway miles.

Thanks for the input, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
The best advice i can give is check out the local lots and auto traders to see what similar cars go for in your area.

Price yours accordingly if you want top dollar or quick sale.

A 2000 anything goes pretty cheap around here (rust belt and whatnot)............

Good luck

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats what I figured and what I did last night. Kind of tough to get a good feel for what to sell it for since the prices on people's Intrepid's range so drastically around here. I even saw a guy selling his '01 SE with 103,000 on it for $6,000.

Thought I would check on here since the guys here are so knowledgeable about the Intrepid.

Thanks.

The best advice i can give is check out the local lots and auto traders to see what similar cars go for in your area.

Price yours accordingly if you want top dollar or quick sale.

A 2000 anything goes pretty cheap around here (rust belt and whatnot)............

Good luck

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Here's the thing about selling an intrepid. Most of people won't bother buying (though they will come and look) because they read reviews (KBB for instance) and see the sub average overall reviews (no they won't understand the 3.5 vs. 2.7). That being said, in my area, your car will go for about 4500 if you post on craigslist and want to sell quick. If you wait, someone will come by and appreciate what you have and give you >5000 for it. But this is also because of multitude of intrepids for sale.

My advise is to look on Craigslist and see what other intrepids are going for.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts