DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have been a member for quite some time now just have never posted a picture on here, (didnt have the technology).
Anyways I have to get rid of my car, and would like to see if anyone on here is interested.
It is a 2000 Dodge Intrepid R/T metallic silver, Spoiler, Moonroof, 20% tinted windows (you cant see in the car), Windsheild tinted 15%, CD Tape combo, PWR everything, Blue neon undercar kit (4 tubes), 18" Kronix virus wheels on Michellin X2 (brand new wheels and tires maybe 200 miles), 37,000 Miles, blue headlights red parking lights fog lamps, I also do still have my 17" R/T wheels with tires on them as well. I am in minnesota and it has been stored every winter. 3.5 HO autostick, embrodered R/T seats, Exhaust (its sounds bad a**. Intrepid hood bra. you really should see it she is beautiful. the car has been maintained awesome it is in mint condition. $14,000. Just let me know anyone who is interested.

Thanks to everyone.
Scott

·
Registered
266 Posts
It's legal to tint your windshield? BTW, how did you manage to be a member for 1.5 years and this is your first post???

Jason

·
Registered
623 Posts
14 large, I think you don't have a chance.

·
Registered
685 Posts
your windshield is darker than your side windows? 18" Kronix are badass, Im sure im not the only one thinkin this...PIX?? Sounds like a hell of a setup you have, should be able to get some $$$ for her, I paid only $5 grand more than your asking for my brand new '03...14 may be a bit much but hey, it's your ride. Good luck man and lets see some pix, it'll help seel your car.:devil:

·
Registered
866 Posts
A member here has been trying to sell his 2000R/T with under 40K for much less, without any bites.

·
Registered
458 Posts
rtextreme2000 said:
Hey guys, I have been a member for quite some time now just have never posted a picture on here, (didnt have the technology).
go to Car Domain and start you own page on there. then upload some pics of your car onto your page. then take the URL's of those pics and put them in the tags here
it sounds like you have a very nice car and have a lot of money in it, but unfortunetly, its hard to get nearly what you have put into these cars

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Wow up here 03's were selling new for 26,000 and they had a 02 Rt there brand new in the spring and they wanted 33,000 for it!!.............. my car used in the summer of 02( 1/1/2yearsold) was on the lot for 18,999 and it was the only one.. now a 98/99 sells for about 12-13 g's used....THE PRICE I PAY TO LIVE IN GODS COUNTRY!!!:rolleyes:

Here's my proof

'03 SE

'02 se for 19

01 for 14 01 300M for 26
99 es for 14

Can't find an R/t!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts