DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be selling my Vision by Christmas. Got the Euro reverse gauges for it, will be here in 2 days. I will sell them for less than ProCarParts, $30 plus shipping (They will be unopened, brand new). I have the stock Tsi 16 inch wheels with tires with a little life left on them too, if anyone is interested. Cheap!

·
Registered
530 Posts
why u selling?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My mom is getting a new car, and she wants me to have something newer, so I am going to get her '99 Altima. It is pretty much loaded, and has less than 40,000 miles. Love the Vision, but the newer car will be much better in the long run. More reliable too.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Noooooooooo!!! :mad:
Ok, I'm better. Well, good luck with the new car. I'm sure you'll miss the vision a lot. Anyway, I might be interested in the gauges but I have to fix a problem with my gauges first. I'll let you know soon.

·
Registered
990 Posts
I'm not trying to give you any bad luck.. but hey.. I'm gonna tell you str8 up from experience.. I have seen so many of those altima's broken down on the side of the road.. I dunno.. wish you good luck.. You'll miss the good ole' eagle..

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe. I haven't seen many at all, and she's never had a prob. 3 of my old friends had them and never had a problem. And the Vision has had some, and is pretty much guaranteed to have more problems (esp. the tranny) so I gotta make the choice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts