DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here i have USED fuel injectors for the dodge 3.3 cars as well as the dodge/chrysler/mitsubishi 3.0 cars

The part number for the injectors i pulled from the 3.3 interpid is:
4663376 which is made by siemens deka
I have a set of 11 (set of 6 for $50.00, set of 5 for $40.00 or $10.00 per injector)

The part number for the injectors i pulled from a 3.3 dynasty is:
4612176 which is made by siemens deka
I have a set of 6 (set of 6 for $50.00 or $10.00 per injector)

The part number for the injectors i pulled from the 3.0 is:
MD158484 (company n/a) and
MD156661 (company n/a)
I have a set of 6 of each part number (so a total of 12 or 2 sets) (set of 6 for $50.00 or $10.00 per injector)

If you have any questions about if your year would accept these injectors dont hesitate to pm me and i'll look it up for you. If you decide to buy any sets or single injectors you pay for shipping.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, i wouldnt recommend a used timing belt either. A timing belt is nothing to play around with and the work involved you should get a new one just to be on the safe side. I know i'd hate to spend lots of time trying to put a timing belt on and have it be defective/break 100 miles later.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
for the price,who wants to buy used f.i.??no one thats the same reason about the timeing belt sorry to be bad news but no one is going to wanna buy em
hey im about to change my water pump anyone want to buy 1 obo 3,000

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Because the last time i checked they are 30 bucks each, and thats for a (USED) remanufactured fuel injector (i looked it up on rockauto.com). You save 20 bucks and fuel injectors arent known to go bad without putting some pretty good milage on them. And even if one does go bad you have 3 for the price of one, and even more of a discount if you buy one. And i just dont pull them and sell them. I clean them up and polish them. If i could i'd pressure test them as well.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I havent seen any for the 3.3 or 3.0 on ebay

Especially none for the late model 3.3's used in the dynasty. The ones i have are hi impedence but the low impedence ones are even harder to find.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts